Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which hobby use less energy

so now the fuel energy goin up well any bro wanna share which hobby has the less useage of energy regd ele or fuel or wind power, etc like glider ,sailing , boating,ele car gas car plane ele or gas type.so share ur view here.well i mean all in rc type
    rc plane ele
    0.00%
    rc boat ele
    0.00%
    rc sailing ele
    20.00%
    rc heli ele
    30.00%
    rc glider
    50.00%
    rc car ele
    0.00%
    rc plane gas or nitro
    0.00%
    rc boat gas or nitro
    0.00%
    rc heli gas or nitro
    0.00%
    rc car gas or nitro
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

mike

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
    so now the fuel energy goin up well any bro wanna share which hobby has the less useage of energy regd ele or fuel or wind power, etc like glider ,sailing , boating,ele car gas car plane ele or gas type.so share ur view here.well i mean all in rc type

Free flight glider bro! But not energy efficient for the person flying it Will have to walk quite a bit to pick up and launch again.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

well i mean on rc toy only .which u play
      mike

Comment

depend on how big or small lar...

indoor micro EP stuff.. can be so small and light.....
        huh

Comment

Sleeping consider a Hobby anot?
          sigpic
          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Your glider still need power/battery for the RX and servos right?

I was wondering... does anyone try sticking/covering up the glider wings with solar panels/cells? Then those power generated by the solar cells are then going to charge Li-Poly/NiMH and then those battery will power the RX/Servos.

SH

Comment

I find that playing with thermal gliders uses up a lot of my energy....

1)Set up high start,
              2)walk to end of field,
              3) walk to other end of field,
              4)pull glider for 30 - 50 metres,
              5)launch,
              6) walk some more to retrieve glider,
              7) find hi-start parachute later on,
              8) fly under the hot sun,
              9) then when packing up, must walk to end of field,
              10) coil up the high start (which can be as long as 150m) and carry your glider (1.2 m and above) back to shelter... and then dismantle, put in box and go home...

while for electric plane:

1) take out plane.
              2) plug in battery
              3) fly
              4) land near you
              5) plug out battery and keep.

The energy expenditure of the glider is transferred to the pilot....
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                Free flight glider bro! But not energy efficient for the person flying it Will have to walk quite a bit to pick up and launch again.
                We saw someone flying that at Bishan one sunday. The thing can really fly!!! It flew up till the third storey of the MSCP above Bishan bus interchange. I hope it did not get run over by a car.

Its uncontrolled so just sit there and watch it fly to wherever the wind blows.

Comment

well raven i think ur bobopike will save petrol rite cause if u speed u save time rite n can work longer hr rite u made a rite desition.if u go ZZZ than u wasting ele like leleo and hongsi rite.well i like the solar ideal.gd suggestion
                  n will go green.
                  mike

Comment

I vote RC glider !

...the worst has got to be RC Cars and RC Helis ! ...you charge batteries for 1 hour and get to play for 5-6 mins.

RC slope glider you charge Rx AA batteries for 30 mins and play for 3 hours (or until your body cannot tehan !) ...or until your Tx batteries runs out !
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I vote for kite (err... the one that uses strings and wind power only hor)..

But it is not of the list of items to vote for.... so how?

Comment

Working...
                      X