Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now u realise the advantages of a car camera.

Here is where u can get it.

All I can say abt ur incident, juz report and move on. Be more prepared the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
      Thanks Bro, you are right about it. Police said it is hit n run cases and also report to insurer liao with police report attached.

some said it is 50 50 case. so have to wait liao
      Dun worry bro, since it is a hit & run incident, you have already won half the battle already!!

Comment

Thanks all Bros for the cheers
        JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Guys, i know this is alittle bit off topic.. But i need to know what u guys think about this..

Today i took a cab to Big Splash and i'm the last passenger as the taxi driver needs to change shift at Tampines.. Upon alighting, i paid the fare and got off.. But less then a min later, i realised that i've dropped my HP in the cab.. So i called my HP in hope that the cab driver would answer my phone and return the phone to me as he wasn't far away(less then 200m because i could still see his cab).. And luckily he did! But what he told me on the phone was "i will return ur phone, but u have to give me some money because im rushing for time." And i replied him OK as i don't mind giving him some money to make the U-turn back to return to me..

When he came back, i looked at the Meter and he didn't on it at all.. So i asked him how much he wanted and he replied me Ten Dollars.. I asked him why so much? His reason was that he could don't return the HP directly to me and he would return my HP to the company and it would trouble me to go all the way to claim back my HP.. In the end i only gave him $5 for the trip back.. I believe that if he were to on the meter when he received my call, the metered fare would not even cost $3..

Do u guys think i chould file a complain against him or let it be since he returned the phone to me plus extortion?
          AR Drone 2.0
          Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
          Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
          RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Haha bro you are right, this is a bit too OT.

You should start a new thread with a topic like "My Taxi adventures" or "My driving adventures involving Taxis" or something like that - and rest assured I will have plenty of contributions to that thread

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330 View Post
              Guys, i know this is alittle bit off topic.. But i need to know what u guys think about this..

Today i took a cab to Big Splash and i'm the last passenger as the taxi driver needs to change shift at Tampines.. Upon alighting, i paid the fare and got off.. But less then a min later, i realised that i've dropped my HP in the cab.. So i called my HP in hope that the cab driver would answer my phone and return the phone to me as he wasn't far away(less then 200m because i could still see his cab).. And luckily he did! But what he told me on the phone was "i will return ur phone, but u have to give me some money because im rushing for time." And i replied him OK as i don't mind giving him some money to make the U-turn back to return to me..

When he came back, i looked at the Meter and he didn't on it at all.. So i asked him how much he wanted and he replied me Ten Dollars.. I asked him why so much? His reason was that he could don't return the HP directly to me and he would return my HP to the company and it would trouble me to go all the way to claim back my HP.. In the end i only gave him $5 for the trip back.. I believe that if he were to on the meter when he received my call, the metered fare would not even cost $3..

Do u guys think i chould file a complain against him or let it be since he returned the phone to me plus extortion?
              imo i think u should let it be. It could be a two sided story if u report him to the company. Treat it as a lesson to always check ur hp when alighting from cab.

If he is really mean, he could have chosen not to return it to u.

That's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330 View Post

I don't think he wasn't obligated to return you the phone.

He could've chosen not to pickup the phone - he could've taken your phone and sold it into the market as second hand and get more than S$10.

S$10 - I think it's a small price to pay compared to the hassle of getting your sim replaced and all the contacts inside replaced.

Comment

Bro......just leave it to rest and treat it as a lesson or something.........You must understand sometimes everyone would try to earn in everything that they do......I think that 10 dollars is a good deal already as he could just ignore your call and just say he had picked up another passenger right after dropping you off.... So it is his words against yours........

PS:
                  Please do not complain on these type of matters la as you might be disturbing his rice bowl........Try to complAIn on those drivers who just cut into our lanes anytime they want........
                  DX7 SE

Comment

I would pay that amount for my handphone back! My precious!

If i were you, after collection of the phone, ill take down his name and his car plate no in front of him to scare him only.
                    Kedi AH !

Comment

They are obligated to report and return items left behind in their taxis. If I were you, I would definitely report this to the company.

Comment

My BMW 730i chauffer experience

To add on my driving experience in SG.

Comment

is it good pay for the 6days works ?

Comment

Pay not good but driving experience is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              Pay not good but driving experience is good.
                              haha eyes also relex

Comment

Nearly killed an ah neh cyclist today on my way home!!! Lucky tis car camera no audio if not u guys would hear the unpleasent words from my mouth to that idiot.

I hit a cyclist b4, its a scary feeling to see the poor guy lying in pain on the ground. But cyclist like tis really deserve it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X