Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
    Thanks Adrian,

It is a one time-off to testify in court?

How will TP normally handles this kind of driver?
    Ur attendance depends on whether the offender wants to fight it out in court.

The offence should be classified under inconsiderate & careless driving :

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      I would prefer two independent car camera cos currently those twin camera ones, resolution and frame rate cannot make it.

And whatz ur budget???
      AdrianLi

I dunno maybe.... about $100 per camera?

Comment

Originally posted by onelegkick View Post
        AdrianLi

I dunno maybe.... about $100 per camera?
        As per ur requirement, u wanted motion detection. Currently the best in the market for such function is from korea, either Finevu or itronics. They are in the range of S$300+ per camera.

Otherwise u can get those cheap china camera and run it 24/7. It will record everything. Just that u will need to review every min of the video should a hit n run happen while u are away.

Both have its pros and cons. Decide on ur budget n I'll give u the link to the products.

Comment

Taxi stunt again!!!

A near miss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
            A near miss!!!

That was close. Did you horn that farker???

I know this place very well, Kim Keat Link. Spent my teenage life in Whampoa. Still go back there once in a while to buy food from the hawker centre and some stallholders still recognise me.

Comment

That was close. Did you horn that farker???

I know this place very well, Kim Keat Link. Spent my teenage life in Whampoa. Still go back there once in a while to buy food from the hawker centre and some stallholders still recognise me.
              Ya, my wife told me she horn like mad when she met me. Such drivers really a nuisance and potential accident creator

Comment

Crazy kaisu driver

Comment

Just bought the BlackVue DR400G-HD season2 with Power Magicpro for S$276 from Gmarket

installed my own.

Attached Files
                  JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

How to post video over here without loosing resolution ?
                    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                      How to post video over here without loosing resolution ?
                      Upload to youtube n embedded it here.

Comment

Was nearly rear ended yesterday morning. Came to a stop, then the Vios behind me also came to a stop. But the Sonata Taxi behind wacked the Vios backside, thus pushing the Vios towards my rear. Lucky, I managed to inch forward a little to avoid any contact.

Front Camera :

Rear Camera :

Comment

Saw an empty cig box on my windscreen, checked my car camera and caught the culprit in the act.

Comment

Saw an empty cig box on my windscreen, checked my car camera and caught the culprit in the act.

Looks like some old lady... I think if you hand the video over to the police, there's nothing much they can do even if they nab her. Probably give her a warning... She'll probably play the sympathy card and get away with it. But good thing nothing happened to your car.

Comment

Was nearly T-boned by a City Cab last friday. He waved sorry, so I did not report him. Just to share video here only.

Comment

Impatient Honda Jazz driver almost rear ends another car

Driver of a Toyota Altis falls asleep while driving on expressway
                                Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Working...
                                X