Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparison between Blackvue DR400G-HD and DOD-tec GSE580. Look out for a Murano which had crashed into a traffic post at the middle of the video.

Blackvue DR400G-HD :

DOD-tec GSE580 :

Comment

Need Advice

Need some advice from any bro here with similar experience.

My brother in law's car was rammed on the back on eve of CNY and had to be towed back to his insurer's authorized workshop which they put there for 1 week in storage due to CNY closure.

Today, workshop asked him to claim against his own insurance as the other party not making insurance report. Can this be legal??? What is the recourse in this case? Make Traffic Police report?

Now, he kenna stuck as workshop do not want to start work and he has contacted the other driver.

Any bro with similar experience before or knows what the best course of action is, please assist. Most appreciated.

Thank you and happy CNY

Daddy Hobby Need Money... No Money, No RC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
        Need some advice from any bro here with similar experience.

My brother in law's car was rammed on the back on eve of CNY and had to be towed back to his insurer's authorized workshop which they put there for 1 week in storage due to CNY closure.

Today, workshop asked him to claim against his own insurance as the other party not making insurance report. Can this be legal??? What is the recourse in this case? Make Traffic Police report?

Now, he kenna stuck as workshop do not want to start work and he has contacted the other driver.

Any bro with similar experience before or knows what the best course of action is, please assist. Most appreciated.

Thank you and happy CNY

Ask ur BIL's workshop or ur BIL(himself) to contact the other vehicle's insurance company directly. This will speed up the process.

When claiming 3rd party, no need to get his own insurance into the picture.

Comment

How to know the other party's insurance company

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the fast response.

Other party not taking calls. Any way to find out other party's insurance company?

Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
            Hi Adrian

Thanks for the fast response.

Other party not taking calls. Any way to find out other party's insurance company?

Thanks again!!

If us BIL has the other car plate number, ur BIL's workshop will be able to find out the insurance easily. Get ur BIL ask them, once he knows who it is, call that company's claim office.

No need to call the other party.

Comment

Gr8 Advise!

Hi Adrian

Thanks so much 4 d prompt response again.

Already advised my BiL.

When it comes to motoring issues, you're the Man!!! 😃

Comment

No problem, I encounter such delay before too. Spoke directly to the other party claim officer and the rest is chop chop done.

If problem with insurance, call GIA for advise.

Comment

Nearly knocked down a dog on the way back from Sedili, Malaysia.

Last edited by Adrianli; 28-02-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Adrianli u never signal while changing lane. Lol. Just joking
                    sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                      Comparison between Blackvue DR400G-HD and DOD-tec GSE580. Look out for a Murano which had crashed into a traffic post at the middle of the video.

Blackvue DR400G-HD :

DOD-tec GSE580 :

Anyone kind To post speeding , overtaking from the left and reckless driving with inconsiderate care to fellow motorist? Lol
                      sigpic

I want to learn how to HOVER...lol

Training orientation MSRx with DX8 , Training up to TDR....Realflight 6.0

May Ah Pa bless me with the will to fly and stop buying Heli till i can hover...lol

Comment

wonder what is the typical distance between streetlight lamp post in singapore.
                        Knowing this might help to gauge the traveling speed of the vehicle of interest
                        Taking the distance between lamp posts and divide it with the time lapse [obtained from video]

Comment

Originally posted by GIWM View Post
                          wonder what is the typical distance between streetlight lamp post in singapore.
                          Knowing this might help to gauge the traveling speed of the vehicle of interest
                          Taking the distance between lamp posts and divide it with the time lapse [obtained from video]
                          If I'm not wrong, it should be 50m between each lamp post

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                            If I'm not wrong, it should be 50m between each lamp post
                            I think there is a difference in distance on normal streets and expressway. There used to be distance markers but I dont see them nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              I think there is a difference in distance on normal streets and expressway. There used to be distance markers but I dont see them nowadays.
                              Any-one used these? cant see them giving of much motor.....but they do look alright for condition purposes..

Comment

My driving adventure in sg...

Click image for larger version

Name:	463168_10151628020445478_707380477_23455255_1238745386_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	970662Click image for larger version

Name:	479158_10151628021055478_707380477_23455257_1656857137_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	970663Click image for larger version

Name:	465857_10151628021595478_707380477_23455259_392530039_o.jpg