Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
    how does deal extreme ship? thru express post?

and are they reliable?

thks
    Registered. If from China, two-three weeks. If from HK, onw-two weeks.

So far so good. Still waiting for one of my order since four weeks ago due to no stock.

Comment

Originally posted by cirrc View Post
      Thanks, "Overlord of in-car-cameras"
      Blackview Daytime test video :

Blackview Night time test video :

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
        how does deal extreme ship? thru express post?

and are they reliable?

thks
        They used to be better with delivery times ... and they can miss items here and there. I'd say this is due to their success and popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
          Registered. If from China, two-three weeks. If from HK, onw-two weeks.

So far so good. Still waiting for one of my order since four weeks ago due to no stock.
          thks..will get one from there..

Comment

They used to be better with delivery times ... and they can miss items here and there. I'd say this is due to their success and popularity.
            well i remember i bought a few connectors from there 2 yrs ago but it was free shipping and so, it took weeks to come..And if ever, the package didnt come, i was ready to take the loss..

but gd to know that they are reliable

Comment

See my reply in red.

Hi Bro AdrianLi,

Sorry to bother you again, any comments about the following?

Looks like a dod camera (has a remote):

Not DOD-tec camera, looks reasonable as car cam but I dont think video quality will be good.

Camera is detachable:

Not HD recording and not wide screen. Not suitable as car camera.

Looks nice and small:

Not HD recording and not wide screen. Too big.

Comment

See my reply in red.
                Thanks for useful replies. Sorry for the trouble.

Now I shall go and buy the camera that you recommended previously.

Comment

new setup.

JR 9x
                  Raptor 50 SE
                  Raptor 90 3D
                  Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                  Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                  Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

I love PAP

Comment

Got my Blackvue DR400G-HD last Sunday. It is a nice slim cylindrical shaped car cam and can be well hidden from view.

There is only one button on its exterior which is to activate parking mode only. All the settings has to be done thru the PC via the microSD card. Just like my previous car cam from korea, DRS1100PRO, open its proprietary software and adjust all the settings there. Their software is one of the most comprehensive one I have seen to date. The video is encoded in mp4 format so even w/o the software, u can use other video player to view the recorded video unlike my previous DRS1100PRO where the recorded video is encoded in its own proprietary format.

So far I only selected Full HD resolution n 30fps. The captured video is clear and sharp. The night video is the clearest I ever seen, beating the DOD-tech GSE580 hands down. For daytime video, both DR400-G n GSE580 are same. Coupled with a 120 degrees lens, it provides sufficent coverage area, from one end of the A pillar to the other.

The only dislike I find is the recording time frame. Settings only allow 1 to 3 mins long is allowed. If I would like to make a road trip video, I would have to link all the files together using my own video editing software. Also any change of settings, u got to remove ur microSD card n plug it into a PC. Unlike the rest of other car cam with LCD screen where u can change the settings instantly.

The other downside is this unit runs hot, I meant physically hot. It reached 58.0 degrees on my infra red thermometer somewhere near the speaker vent. It is the hottest running car cam I have. Therefore I am afraid of the life span of the unit.

The lack of a LCD screen also kept me holding back on my purchase. But I tot, wat the hell, just buy lah. It is an excellent replacement for my aged DRS1100PRO.

Here is a short comparison video between Blackvue DR400-G HD and DOD-tec GSE580 taken last night. Notice that the DR400-G has its GPS km/h indicated whereas, the GSE580 not showing it. The GSE580 GPS really a let down, I suspect they are using an older GPS chip so locking on Sat is not instant. DR400-G locks on to Sat almost instantly like my Garmin GPS.

Blackvue DR400-G HD :

DOD-tec GSE580 :

Comment

Blackvue DR400g-HD

Got my Blackvue DR400G-HD last Sunday. It is a nice slim cylindrical shaped car cam and can be well hidden from view.
                        Also got it last month. Excellent camera indeed! You got it from Aestmod Auto in Geylang?
                        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                          Also got it last month. Excellent camera indeed! You got it from Aestmod Auto in Geylang?
                          Nope, I got it from a group buy in Mycarforum. The guy got it from Korea reseller. Much much cheaper than the SG distributor is selling.

Comment

Nope, I got it from a group buy in Mycarforum. The guy got it from Korea reseller. Much much cheaper than the SG distributor is selling.
                            BNAH!

Can you please pm me the price you got it at? he help you install or you DIY?

Thanks bro!
                            Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                              BNAH!

Can you please pm me the price you got it at? he help you install or you DIY?

Thanks bro!
                              I got it at S$380, comes with Samsung 16gb class6 microSD card. Installation was DIY, very simple only, complete in 5-10mins.

Comment

Working...
                              X