Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    The Ah Beng way is to track his car down, go and kick his two side mirror off n vent ur fustration.
    Sounds somehow familiar!

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
      If they can afford a lambo, i believe they can afford to race in a proper race track - without jeopardising the safety and well-being of other road users.

And yes. i am just another sour grape!
      Ur missing the point,...they need to be in the center of attention,..sure they can go to some remote race track,...but,..no fun without spectators or rather cant show off to the have nots,..but it definately would be cool/fun to see them crashing while showing off their driving skill in public

Comment

Dude.. They're not racing lah.. Notice they're keeping some distance from one another? and staying within their lanes? Just like how we have DH. There' Harley owner clubs, Ferrari owner clubs, Hyundai's owner clubs??

Could have been a fun drive or some kind of gathering among owners and friends. Just like what many of us here do. Bring out the models show off the blinks etc..

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
        If they can afford a lambo, i believe they can afford to race in a proper race track - without jeopardising the safety and well-being of other road users.

And yes. i am just another sour grape!

Comment

Originally posted by dloh View Post
          Ur missing the point,...they need to be in the center of attention,..sure they can go to some remote race track,...but,..no fun without spectators or rather cant show off to the have nots,..but it definately would be cool/fun to see them crashing while showing off their driving skill in public
          Thought these guys were speeding. If they were speeding, and lose control, ...well, images of the news about the pregnant woman who got paralysed because of a lambo accident come to mind....
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

It all about the perspective !

To someone who drives a Lambo (or any sports car) those guys are driving at a leisurely sunday drive pace.

To someone driving a Picanto (or similar) those lambo guys are freaking speeding.

You dun need a Lambo or a fast car for accidents to happen, in fact, there are more fatalities with normal saloons (ie: Toyotas, Hyundais or Hondas) than sports cars, it's just that accidents involving exotic cars are more news-worthy.

Inexperienced, impatience and rash drivers are more likely to get involved in serious accident irregardless if they drives a saloon, sports car, bus or a Lorry !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I think this will be great to watch..
              any accidents then pay pay pay lor!!
              I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                I think this will be great to watch..
                any accidents then pay pay pay lor!!
                Any accident is just an accident, but what if one of these clowns hit the car Mr Lee happens to be in? Which Mr Lee,...the one that owns S'pore? Father or son, doesnt matter, either which way,...head will be rolling

Comment

Passby a weird accident along BKE to SLE slip road. Not sure how it happens.

Comment

Met a bastard city cab driver, near accident!!!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

typical of cab and lorry drivers..

on a more serious note, what should be done with these ppl?

i think those cab companies should have more strict rules concerning hiring cab drivers.i wonder sometimes how they earned their license and am sure many of those are converted licenses, not earned from Singapore

same goes for those lorry drivers

Comment

BMW forcefully squeezed into my lane on CTE towards city yesterday.

Comment

Haizzz.........Taxi again. Wat more can I say, an accident waiting to happen. Looks like someone is sleeping at the wheel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Adrianli;529117]Haizzz.........Taxi again. Wat more can I say, an accident waiting to happen. Looks like someone is sleeping at the wheel.

Wah ! ...somebody got HD 1080p Vehicle recorder already huh ?

Which model, how much and from Where ?
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

[QUOTE=Ghostfit;529148]
                              Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              Wah ! ...somebody got HD 1080p Vehicle recorder already huh ?

Which model, how much and from Where ?
                              Errr...........I already have Full HD car camera for very long time liao. Just that I didnt encode in Full HD until the last one. Becos I just got a new Full HD video editing software from ermmmm source in MY.

Actually, I have a fleet of car cam which will shock u!!! They dont call me the car cam guru at the other forum for nothing.

Full HD ones:
                              1) DOD-tec F500HD
                              2) DOD-tec F900LHD
                              3) DOD-tec GSE580

720p HD ones :
                              1) Milo can size
                              2) Blackview
                              3) HD720P

Normal :
                              1) DRS1100PRO
                              2) Muvi

Currently most sort after and latest models are :
                              1) DOD-tec GSE580
                              2) Blackvue DR400-G

Comment

At any one time, four car cam in operation.

Comment

Working...
                                X