Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow !!! i am shocked by this Chong guy actions and the lack of help you obtained !

Comment

Impressive letter. This Chong guy should be FINE, JAILED and CANE.

I despise this kind of people. If he is not happy just settle it like a man, don’t need to do all this kind of cowardly acts of mischief/vandalism.

Comment

How unpleasant to encounter such an a**h**e.
        Reading your report made me very pissed too.

You should consider get something more than a video surveillance device.
        Like a vibration sensor alarm that scare the s**t out of him if he lay hands on your car.

Comment

Get the " insert appropriate word here!!" and make him pay and pay and pay!!
          Good work Adrian!!

Comment

Make sure that you Tally up all the time you have had to take to sort this out and time from work and cost it out all the way down to the last cent!! and mare sure its on hand when needed for the damages caused.

Comment

The police(DSP Wong, supervisor of the IO) called me yesterday after my email to my MP that they will submit this case to the AGC within the next two days. Instead of me having to wait for some police officer to be back from his overseas attachment.

Comment

As usual I did not finish your essay, I will get Jr to read instead and summarise the story to me In this way it will help in his vocab building and on the other hand let me have the juicy part of the incident

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post

I am hoping that the court will fine, jail and cane Mr Chong. Also make him compensate my damages and time spent taking leave, visiting NPC, my workshop and loss of use of vehicle.
                  Wow, this is more entertaining than Stomp. Will be waiting for the video premier

May be wrong but do you have to go thru small claim to get back compensation?

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
                    As usual I did not finish your essay, I will get Jr to read instead and summarise the story to me In this way it will help in his vocab building and on the other hand let me have the juicy part of the incident

Mike
                    U better not let him read otherwise u will need to explain to JK wats "fark" and "WTF".

I did put a disclaimer at the end of the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue View Post
                      Wow, this is more entertaining than Stomp. Will be waiting for the video premier

May be wrong but do you have to go thru small claim to get back compensation?
                      Yup, more juicy. I posted it at mycarforum also. Guess what, the media ppl PM me for interview and wana publish this story. So u can safely say, u seen it here in DH!!!

But no, I am not granting any interviews yet. All I know is someone in AMK police division had his backside burnt. If this goes to print, all hell will break loose.

The IO did advise me that the judge will order Mr Chong to pay me after he is found guilty. So no lawyer is needed at the moment cause the state DPP will be charging him first. If I feel compensation not enough than round two on my own $$$ to hire lawyer to sue. He is 55 yrs old and my FIL told me he sure got CPF money to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Yup, more juicy. I posted it at mycarforum also. Guess what, the media ppl PM me for interview and wana publish this story. So u can safely say, u seen it here in DH!!!

But no, I am not granting any interviews yet. All I know is someone in AMK police division had his backside burnt. If this goes to print, all hell will break loose.

The IO did advise me that the judge will order Mr Chong to pay me after he is found guilty. So no lawyer is needed at the moment cause the state DPP will be charging him first. If I feel compensation not enough than round two on my own $$$ to hire lawyer to sue. He is 55 yrs old and my FIL told me he sure got CPF money to pay.
                        lol so the 55yr got too much salt in his diet already.

Get a good doctor first to excess ur "stress" level before getting a lawyer Frankly, if this happen to me i'll be to traumatised

Comment

Forumers look out for the story in the papers tomorrow but I am refusing interview at the moment so do take watever report in the papers as a pinch of salt.

Regards,

Adrian

Comment

Me too didn't read through your essay also
                            That fellow Chong sure going in deep deep shit liau.

As for the "fark",... HZM, u can use the "Battlestar Galactica or Caprica" way of saying "fark", they use "Frag". Like "What the Frag" or "Frag you!"

SH

Comment

haha...."frags" we used in Quake3 shot-em-out game when we earn points hitting the opponents...hehe..
                              Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Wondering will this Chong get " Rotang" for vandalism if he is below 50 yrs old? like the American boy years back..

Comment

Working...
                                X