Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
    That is a very barbaric act!!! I can't believe that he actually thinks that he really 'owns' that lot!!

Btw did ur on-board camera captured anything? Or it is activated only when u r driving?
    Unfortunately, my onboard camera works when the engine is turned on.

Comment

Wah lao Er.....Sunday 4D first price 3060.....

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
        Wah lao Er.....Sunday 4D first price 3060.....
        Yup, my wife was telling my FIL to buy my number. I never buy 4D one lah.

Comment

an accident between a white lancer and a motorbike was captured. Look at the right side. u need vol to hear the accident.

I think the white lancer did not pay attention to the red light and drove forward trying to enter Bartley road. Thats where it hit the biker. See under the flyover, the motorbike carrying case flew all the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
            an accident between a white lancer and a motorbike was captured. Look at the right side. u need vol to hear the accident.

I think the white lancer did not pay attention to the red light and drove forward trying to enter Bartley road. Thats where it hit the biker. See under the flyover, the motorbike carrying case flew all the way there.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/da...y_Junction.avi
            I dont see any accident leh. BTW my office pc got no speaker.

I'm driving a rental Sunny now and it stinks. It reeks of cig smell. Cant wait to get my car back on Fri and chiong MY on Sat!!!

Comment

I am not on the same angle of the accident.

The white lancer beat the red light and hit a motorbike. We cannot see the motorbike but if u look carefully, there is a carrying case which belongs to the bike flew underneath near the pillar of the flyover.

Drive carefully

Mike

Comment

Yo Mike,
                you removed the video and recode into audio only is it ?
                haha....

when we downloaded this "AVI" , my winamp player shows up trying to decode instead: Upp_Serangoon_Bartley_Junction.asx

can you repost ?

Thanks

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Captured motorcycle knock into taxi rear quater. None of my business so I moved on. If u know any of the parties, bring them here to enjoy the video.

Comment

haha Mike,
                    The dark red Suzuki at the left-filter junction (at video playback at 00.09secs) looked very similar to my car (on my left are rows of car-audio/air-con & a chicken rice shop)...I just got my windscreens tinted and on the way home via Lornie-Braddle-Serangoon dropping off a colleage at Serangoon bus interchange.....

Last edited by P4cm4n2000; 13-02-2010, 07:40 AM.
                    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                      There goes my car!!! Some idiot!!!

Now car in workshop.
                      Bro were u in a foreign car park? Or your own MSCP?
                      Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
                        Bro were u in a foreign car park? Or your own MSCP?
                        Its my own MSCP. I actually caught the person on video but cannot provide any details here as it is currently under police investigation. Once it has been settled, I will post full details.

At the moment, please keep tis low profile. Gona sue the guy till his pants drop. Thatz all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                          Its my own MSCP. I actually caught the person on video but cannot provide any details here as it is currently under police investigation. Once it has been settled, I will post full details.

At the moment, please keep tis low profile. Gona sue the guy till his pants drop. Thatz all I can say.
                          Your video need to clearly show him in the act or it will not have conclusive evidence. My previous car was scratched both sides in Funan Center and the suspect was caught by the carpark CCTV. Went through the trouble of police report, lodge complaint in Magistrate Court and at the end, the judge said video not clear. The court threw the ball into my court and asked if I wanted to pursue with this half baked evidence. Not successful, I pay everything; successful, don't need to pay and the culprit pay.

No money to play, so LL drop charges and let the other party go. Anyway, although I did not get him any fine or jail, the police investigation resulted in him getting a lawyer to talk for him. There was a lawyer and the suspect and me alone in front of the judge. I can see his family members were scared shit that he will be charged.

At least made him had some sleepless night during the investigation period and gave me an excuse to change car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cklasse View Post
                            Your video need to clearly show him in the act or it will not have conclusive evidence. My previous car was scratched both sides in Funan Center and the suspect was caught by the carpark CCTV. Went through the trouble of police report, lodge complaint in Magistrate Court and at the end, the judge said video not clear. The court threw the ball into my court and asked if I wanted to pursue with this half baked evidence. Not successful, I pay everything; successful, don't need to pay and the culprit pay.

No money to play, so LL drop charges and let the other party go. Anyway, although I did not get him any fine or jail, the police investigation resulted in him getting a lawyer to talk for him. There was a lawyer and the suspect and me alone in front of the judge. I can see his family members were scared shit that he will be charged.

At least made him had some sleepless night during the investigation period and gave me an excuse to change car.

Thks for the heads up. The video captured was quite clear. Here is a sample of the video that was captured after the incident and police were called to the scene by the public, not me.

The video has been speeded up and resolution reduced to fit here.

Comment

Early morning woke up and wanted to go for a quicky flying, encounter another car kena vandalised. Called the police and statement taken. I did heard the owner telling the police who he suspects but I dont tink its appropriate for me to write it here.

All I can say is "hell holds no fury like a woman scorned"

Comment

Still sound pretty disadvantageous from your position. Could you have tried calling their bluff to pay some compensation for you to drop the charges, I just wonder...

Originally posted by Cklasse View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X