Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, i forgotten to check my camera last night .... will try to remember tonight

But i have nothing interesting to share leh ... didn't capture anything spectacular yet.

Comment

I have something interesting to share this morning but unable to capture it cos it happened behind my car. The car(Lancer GLX) behind me was rammed side ways by another car(Civic FD1). The Civic change lane suddenly and rammed into the Lancer.

Lucky it was not me. I was only one or two meter in front of the Lancer. That Civic is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        I have something interesting to share this morning but unable to capture it cos it happened behind my car. The car(Lancer GLX) behind me was rammed side ways by another car(Civic FD1). The Civic change lane suddenly and rammed into the Lancer.

Lucky it was not me. I was only one or two meter in front of the Lancer. That Civic is crazy.
        Hmmm u need 1 more camera to capture behind scene You buy 1 more and I give u my suction mount

Comment

haha the suction mount useless right!
          When i saw it i already feel that it is useless, when you wanted to buy one i was like and thought that you are now you feel like right?

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
            Hmmm u need 1 more camera to capture behind scene You buy 1 more and I give u my suction mount
            Watever happens behind is none of my business leh. I dont wana be a kpo.

Comment

My 2nd time using the new camera and the other bugger making an illegal u-turn wana side swipe me. Lucky I horn her before she try anything funny.
              i see the way you drive got no fear one leh. if me i brake like mad dog.
              Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                i see the way you drive got no fear one leh. if me i brake like mad dog.
                Because audio not turned on. I was holding down on my horn as I was approaching. Mine are Stebel Magnum II horns. Also cannot anyhow brake hard, behind got other vehicles, dont wana kena rear ended. I did brake but soft pressure applied only.

Comment

Where did you buy those horns from? I'm looking for them also.
                  I just need the horns, i'll install them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                    Where did you buy those horns from? I'm looking for them also.
                    I just need the horns, i'll install them myself.

I got them from my regular car accessory shop at Rangoon Rd. It cost like S$30+ w/ installation. 115dB !!!!

Or here : http://www.concordeauto.com.sg/2007/...d=8&prodid=395

Comment

Because audio not turned on. I was holding down on my horn as I was approaching. Mine are Stebel Magnum II horns. Also cannot anyhow brake hard, behind got other vehicles, dont wana kena rear ended. I did brake but soft pressure applied only.
                      true true. I shld get one of this cameras for evidence gathering
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

was on CTE this morning and passed by a 3 car crash scene.

good thing abt this cam is u need not see the crash scene when driving

Comment

kayu driver

at an open air carpark near my place, SHE simply tot she is turning to the right direction, gave me a stare .... heng she nv hit me, else i would have submitted video for evidence

look at the 12s mark ... only right turn hor ....

Comment

mine took 3 mins to get GPS lock this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                              mine took 3 mins to get GPS lock this morning.
                              Urs open air carpark leh.

Comment

Can u imagine the stupidity or selfishness of a woman driver!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X