X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no audio !
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic View Post
      no audio !
      So you cant hear the profanity's as you collide!!

that or the cries for MUMMY!! hehehe

Comment

my security cam dealer told me usually those 12v input car DVR face a problem with powersupply blowing out....Mainly due to the spike in voltage during cranking.

I have been holding back on installing one in the car though...Autobacs is selling a blackbox DVR for about $400+...can't remember which make though....but I think is korean made.
        [SIZE="1"]
        [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
        Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN View Post
          my security cam dealer told me usually those 12v input car DVR face a problem with powersupply blowing out....Mainly due to the spike in voltage during cranking.

I have been holding back on installing one in the car though...Autobacs is selling a blackbox DVR for about $400+...can't remember which make though....but I think is korean made.
          Mine has been in used for 1.5yrs and on three different cars already, no problem with the power supply at all.

I have actually three wires from the ACC done by my installer. One to external DVD player, one to camera and one to GPS.

Comment

Sorry I don't understand why will there be a spike. When cranking, the voltage over the DVr will probably be lower as power is taken up by the starter motor. Correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

1 year coming soon and no issues with with power at all very low consumption so can have on full time if you like

Comment

Hi 9VDXN,

I've bought a cigar power extension consisting of 5x 12V sockets with a switch on top of each socket.

I normally will switch off all sockets when I stopped the engine or starting to avoid any power dip of surge as a result of too many 12V accessories connected to the cigar jack.

Also, a Pivot Raisin voltage stablizer to top up any voltage dip.

hope this helps.

Rdgs.

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Car camera mass order thread.

Comment

Adrain, xdriven got date and time stamp ley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRrSUFOpUg

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
                      Adrain, xdriven got date and time stamp ley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRrSUFOpUg
                      See his SMS message.

Comment

oh... maybe export format.... if using their software should have.

Comment

Having fun w the onboard cam.

Capture a Van driver spitting ! haha

Comment

My 2nd time using the new camera and the other bugger making an illegal u-turn wana side swipe me. Lucky I horn her before she try anything funny.

Comment

Sound

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              My 2nd time using the new camera and the other bugger making an illegal u-turn wana side swipe me. Lucky I horn her before she try anything funny.
                              How come no sound Bro! Is it that the camera only capture video but no audio.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cessna584 View Post
                                How come no sound Bro! Is it that the camera only capture video but no audio.

Thanks
                                I switched off the audio, otherwise I cannot censor the swearing and "female dog" words.

Comment

Working...
                                X