Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genexis View Post
    Any body has any recommendations of places where I can install small cameras in the car such that I would have a good 120 degree of the front view ?
    Here is a pic taken from WRC. Look at where the camera is.

Comment

Wah Mike,

this one looked a bit like the one Jet Hobby is selling...hehe...

Originally posted by HZM View Post
      Chye, how about this one http://www.drivesurveillance.com/DRS1100PRO.html

Infact I also sourcing around for an onboard cam which is neat and tidy on setup

Mike
      Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Bro Adrianli,
        my first accident was at a give-way lane while turning left a Honda City knocked into my back....the driver appoligised say he didn't notice if I've moved as he only looked on the right for oncoming vehicle....do you believe that..?

Anyway, we settled this outside liao....and now I know all the hassles of going through the workshop & quotes and down-time of our car when things like this happened.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Latest update!!!

Income accepted liability on behalf of their client. I have zero liability. Workshop called me 15mins ago to bring my car down for Income surveyor + repair. It will take a total of two days, one day survey and one day repair.

5mins ago, workshop called me to inform me that courtesy car is ready for me when I bring my car down tmr morning.

At last, waited for so long, my car camera proved its usefulness in this accident. And to that uncle, prepare for increase of ur premium. Video will be uploaded soon.
        Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Here's my camera in the car, it's hardly noticeable if you don't look hard.

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
            Chye, how about this one http://www.drivesurveillance.com/DRS1100PRO.html

Infact I also sourcing around for an onboard cam which is neat and tidy on setup

Mike
            That one also need to find a way to route the cable to the 12V input. Thinking of going down to sim lim tower basement and see what systems they have.

The car will not be here until nov, so still have quite a bit of time to source around. You gotten anything yet?

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000 View Post
              Wah, tis one more expensive than wat I have onboard. Also its spec did not state auto overwrite function which is important.

Comment

So long never meet blur motorist, Sat morning I met one CityGas driver who cannot keep to his lane while making a turn.

Have a feedback to CityGas. I feel so

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  So long never meet blur motorist, Sat morning I met one CityGas driver who cannot keep to his lane while making a turn.

Have a feedback to CityGas. I feel so

CityGas got the driver to call me and he apologised to me over the phone. Gave him a chance and have removed the video.

Way to go CityGas.

Comment

any web or forum to complain abt bad driving? bad road...bad sign....dangerous spot etc??

saw a TP along KJE....signal some lorry drivers to move to the left......shouldn't he summon them for rd hogging?
                    Trex-450
                    Futaba GY401/S9257
                    Futaba 6ex 2.4G

Comment

Originally posted by GilaMonster View Post
                      any web or forum to complain abt bad driving? bad road...bad sign....dangerous spot etc??

saw a TP along KJE....signal some lorry drivers to move to the left......shouldn't he summon them for rd hogging?
                      Yes, go to MyCarForum and there is a Complaint Section there. Air your fustration there. If its news worthy, The Straits Times reporter will take up ur case and publish it. The motoring journalist Chris Tan always linger around there for juicy news to report.

Comment

If only this was a priority of theirs.. The traffic would be much smoother without all these road hoggers..

I'm really curious, don't they tell the driving students that the first (right) lane is only for overtaking

Originally posted by GilaMonster View Post

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                          If only this was a priority of theirs.. The traffic would be much smoother without all these road hoggers..

I'm really curious, don't they tell the driving students that the first (right) lane is only for overtaking

In driving center, students r taught tat 1st lane is for emergence veh.
                          But after they, we, most of us, pass liao, conveniently forgot

Driving center oso didn't teach class 2B, 2A or 2, students to sqeeze between cars, but well, u know I know lah
                          Forget the dog, Beware the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by QX 4896 R View Post
                            In driving center, students r taught tat 1st lane is for emergence veh.
                            But after they, we, most of us, pass liao, conveniently forgot

Driving center oso didn't teach class 2B, 2A or 2, students to sqeeze between cars, but well, u know I know lah
                            1st lane is for emergency vehicle and overtaking only.

Comment

Now I am definitely super sure they don't teach that fact in taxi school haha!

Come to think of it, do taxi drivers take any other lesson or have to pass any test in addition to the class 3 driving test?! Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                                Now I am definitely super sure they don't teach that fact in taxi school haha!

Come to think of it, do taxi drivers take any other lesson or have to pass any test in addition to the class 3 driving test?! Hmm...
                                Yes, they do.

Have to pass vocational license before can drive taxi. I will be signing up for the course soon. And its pay back time!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X