Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    Recently, kena nudge by another car in a merging lane. Just some minor scratches thou.

This early Christmas morning, nearly killed a pedestrian!!!

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...=500&ppuser=21
    hahaha...the pedestrian is funny man seriously...
    Kedi AH !

Comment

Guys, i wanna ask u all some questions..

Recently, i was at Eunos area during peak hr, i was in the left most lane trying to change the middle lane avoiding the long taxi queue.. I was slowly inching out my car with my signals on and suddenly a taxi in the middle lane cut into my lane and nudged my front bumper, which caused some nasty scratch marks.. In this case, what can i do? Drive on or request compensation? Or is this my fault? Come to think of it, i am quite sure that at the point of impact, my car is stationary..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330 View Post

Recently, i was at Eunos area during peak hr, i was in the left most lane trying to change the middle lane avoiding the long taxi queue.. I was slowly inching out my car with my signals on and suddenly a taxi in the middle lane cut into my lane and nudged my front bumper, which caused some nasty scratch marks.. In this case, what can i do? Drive on or request compensation? Or is this my fault? Come to think of it, i am quite sure that at the point of impact, my car is stationary..
        Bro, i got 2 questions to ask.

Did u take any pics of the incident?

Did u make a report to your insurance company within 24 hrs from the time of the incident?

Comment

This sort of incident is only 50-50. If its just scratches, forget abt it and move on.

If ur position is stationary and the other vehicle is moving, u will have minor scratches while the other will have a long scratch.

The other vehicle will also say u change lane w/o due care, inconsiderate driving, adrupt lane change or even reckless driving. Then TP will come into the picture and both parties will kena demerit points + fine.

My advise, just move on, only a couple of hundreds of touch up work.

Comment

Janson: Dont have leh.. Coz 1st time kanna such things.. Dont know the procedures..

Adrian: Its jus scratches.. No dents.. I thought so too.. This type of case very hard to argue.. Kind of disappointed to have to fork out money for repairs even if it isnt my fault..
            AR Drone 2.0
            Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
            RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Janson: Dont have leh.. Coz 1st time kanna such things.. Dont know the procedures..

Adrian: Its jus scratches.. No dents.. I thought so too.. This type of case very hard to argue.. Kind of disappointed to have to fork out money for repairs even if it isnt my fault..
              The new procedure is u have to report to ur insurance company regardless of major or minor damages. This is to protect yourself if the other party decided to claim you back. Without reporting, u will sure lose out.

As for the pics, if your car is still in ur lane n the taxi was turning in into ur lane, u got a higher chance of winning. But if the collision is at the taxi lane, mostly u will lose. It's all depending in the picture

Comment

So it's your front bumper corner against his side body huh? Tough case bro.. Even a snapshot of the incident would have shown most of his car in the lane and your front bumper eating into the lane right?

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                  So it's your front bumper corner against his side body huh? Tough case bro.. Even a snapshot of the incident would have shown most of his car in the lane and your front bumper eating into the lane right?
                  True to a certain extend.. Guess its jus my luck.. BTW, do u guys have a template printed out in case of an accident? Do u think its enough to have the other party sign it without any witness from both parties?

*Sry, i dont know how to phrase it properly..
                  AR Drone 2.0
                  Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                  RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

True to a certain extend.. Guess its jus my luck.. BTW, do u guys have a template printed out in case of an accident? Do u think its enough to have the other party sign it without any witness from both parties?

*Sry, i dont know how to phrase it properly..
                    Here is the template : http://income.com.sg/forms/claims/Motor-PteSettle.pdf

Comment

Bloody hell, early morning make me angry only. After overtaking a road hogger on the left, Odessy cut me off adruptly. Look at the video.

Comment

So long not much incident on the road till tis morning. Motorcycle drifting from left most lane to the right most lane, tink his ah gong's road. Nearly wacked him rite in the middle of my bonnet.

Comment

So long not much incident on the road till tis morning. Motorcycle drifting from left most lane to the right most lane, tink his ah gong's road. Nearly wacked him rite in the middle of my bonnet.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...=500&ppuser=21
                          I will horn him until he gets out of my way if I were u.

Comment

Already horning him when he started to drift into my lane till he turned off. Just that my camera do not record sound.

Comment

Having purchased a car camera, its so fun to record all the SG driver antics. So far submitted one incident to TP and recorded my statement wif them. And a diplomat's car video sent to Stomp. The others, I'll jus post it here for u guys amusement.

I apologise in advance if ur car plate number appears.

Wearing a flame proof suit from head to toe, so please flame me if u want but sorry no replies from me in this thread.

Thks for viewing, will upload more if there are more encounters.

Adrianli,
                              I somehow agreed with zattan as sometimes we do break a little rules here or there...
                              As seen from the 1st footage, I dun not see much harm if someone did it at that distance. Unless it has caused u to apply e-brake then thats another story.

2nd footage. As see from the scene that u r another reckless soul to have over-took him the same way he did to u(or even worst). So when u post videos of wat ppl has done to u. The way u over took back shows what type of person u r and will u show the TP wat u did back to him? Surely not. However, he may be distracted from the car infront that jammed his brake infront & instinctly sway to the right. Though he reacted in that way could be a wrong move but unless he did it on purpose.

3rd footage ... obiviously, the Wish has failed to give way which almost caused an accident. Tis is more serious than the 1st two. which I think u should report this rather than the 1st one.

4th as for the car cheong Redlight... he is breaking traffic Rule... but chances are he may also unwittingly did that...Dun tell me that in your life as a driver u need do that. I did. But not in purpose sometimes...

Sometimes when other drivers cut into my lane, depends on how it is being done. The most I horned & juz forget about it if no accident occurs...

Sometimes... it's ok to let urself relax abit & learn to live & let live unless it endangered urself or other. Mistakes, we all make mistakes. Edmond & HDG may seems too rigid in commenting on support strict law & blah blah...remember...物极必反.

I would prefer a more relax society that if I am the fault driver, I would gesture a sorry signal if I accidentally commited a mistake(nobody would like to purposely do that & I am quite sure)

STOMP is a crap product of Singapore Media which I think it has created many rubbish ppl who posted things that makes living in SG more stressful than ever. Unless every post is seriously consider morally incorrect or disturbing events. It should not be use as a tool for the garmeh to spy on its resident.

Its like making use of your hand to slap our own face...everybody loses...the garhman wins, the treasury earns and... they'll invest it, when money is lost during the process, nothing is being said, aloud I mean.

Many here can disagree with me. But gracious society cannot be achieved this way even with ppl blowing whistle ard. IMO
                              Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
                              Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
                              Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
                              Things to Sell:
                              - T-rex 450XL NIB
                              - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

The others, I'll jus post it here for u guys amusement.
                                Nothing posted here is sent to any authorities. As per initial post, for entertainment value only.

Happy driving + snapping.

Comment

Working...
                                X