Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This afternoon at 235pm. at the T junction of Sengkang east and sengkang square rd. I was the third cars from the front waiting for red to turn green.
    Just about it turn green.
    Guess what SBS590P band into my back.
    Whats going on with first was Taxi confort now SBS ?
    One thing lucky was thats happen when i dropped my family off for swimming lesson.
    My poor Tucson. but built is very strong.
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
      This afternoon at 235pm. at the T junction of Sengkang east and sengkang square rd. I was the third cars from the front waiting for red to turn green.
      Just about it turn green.
      Guess what SBS590P band into my back.
      Whats going on with first was Taxi confort now SBS ?
      One thing lucky was thats happen when i dropped my family off for swimming lesson.
      My poor Tucson. but built is very strong.
      Hope u r alrite. Go check on ur neck for whiplash or neck strain.

Comment

Thanks Bro, so far my neck is ok. after that i want on to learn my flying on my Beam.
        I always being very careful, why why why they always like to arrow me from behind while driving and working at office

Comment

Thanks Bro, so far my neck is ok. after that i want on to learn my flying on my Beam.
          I always being very careful, why why why they always like to arrow me from behind while driving and working at office
          Ok is from the outside, but u dun know wat is happening in the inside. If I'm not wrong, u can claim for ur medical checkup fee for ur neck

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            Ok is from the outside, but u dun know wat is happening in the inside. If I'm not wrong, u can claim for ur medical checkup fee for ur neck
            huh, wait for tomorrow send my car for claim n ask for advise from the car insurance expert claim the berger till pants drops

Comment

Wat i mean is u may feel ok now, but u dun know if there is any internal injury

Comment

Wat i mean is u may feel ok now, but u dun know if there is any internal injury
                no worries bro, noted

Comment

no worries bro, noted
                  Alamak Minghua, you also kena recently?!? KEKE, I am driving a replacement car meanwhile because some idiotic taxi can't brake in time in a 20km/h jam! Claim the berger till his pants drop!
                  Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                    Alamak Minghua, you also kena recently?!? KEKE, I am driving a replacement car meanwhile because some idiotic taxi can't brake in time in a 20km/h jam! Claim the berger till his pants drop!
                    ups Claim the berger till his pants drop

Comment

ups Claim the berger till his pants drop
                      HI bro.Don't be surprise if the SBS DRIVER MAKE A U-turn saying that your gostan and hit him and one off the passengers as a witness. You chat lat leh. then SBS will claimed you until not your pant drop but.....................?.

Comment

Which lane should a EuroVan travel on the expressway??? Cut my lane abruptly at 90km/h. U will receive ur TP love letter soon. Please donate generously to the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                          Which lane should a EuroVan travel on the expressway??? Cut my lane abruptly at 90km/h. U will receive ur TP love letter soon. Please donate generously to the economy.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...=500&ppuser=21
                          Maybe he thought he is driving in the States

Comment

Sent to TP and cc to Stomp.

Comment

Early wet morning, stupid SUV cut my lane adruptly. Gave him taste of long and loud SM2 horn.

Comment

Recently, kena nudge by another car in a merging lane. Just some minor scratches thou.

This early Christmas morning, nearly killed a pedestrian!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X