This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Arrogance Of A Few In This Forum?

Please lor, dun keep spouting nonsense about maturity like you know what you are talking about...

Anyone can just check your post history and see how many times

-you promote Mr Ho and his link and even think of ways to overcome the inability to mention his shop directly.
    -you seem to talk exclusively only about products like Walkera and some others that ultimately link to Mr Ho again.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, just like you think Chris is, Why? Only can say good things cannot say bad things or opinion, how mature is that lol. You obviously dun know what you are talking about.

Honestly, it is not Walkera's fault probably, it is the people who are selling them in this country I think. So who is the immature ones? The wankeras selling walkera in this country?

Why can't Mr Ho just freaking go buy a banner or something in this forum, you think RC groups any different lol? How come so many cockster nowadays in walkera threads here.

Arthur, can you help check these nicks out to be sure?
    I hope that the immaturity of this one poster is not a reflection of the RC heli flying scene in Singapore.

Firstly, let me say that I am in no way related to Mr Ho or any Walkera shop. I am in no way promoting Walkera products either. I really couldn't care less. I have a PicooZ, a Colco and 2 Walkeras. I may want to get a HBFP and perhaps a Mini T eventually if I can afford it and if I stay long enough in the hobby. One step at a time at my own pace.

The only times I have given the contact details of Mr Ho is when posters here asked for help as to where to get Walkera spares in Singapore as they are not widely available. As I have dealed with Mr Ho and can attest that he is very helpful, naturally I would refer others to him. Is that a crime in this forum? Don't you guys also make referals if you encounter good service?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't help but get the impression that this forum is essentially a Mini-Titan-only forum. ie you should only buy MT products and support MT products. Other brands, esp, Walkera are banned for some reason? It sounds like you can't mention "Walkera" unless some Walkera vendor has advertised on this site? Is this true? Can the management of this forum please enlighten me on this?

Also, if telling others that you have just bought a Walkera product is only going to invite laughs, cynicism and threats, then I really do not wish to be part of this forum. Such behavior is just too immature for me.

I have been to other international forums and while Walkera may not be the best heli brand out there, at least the posters there are a lot more civil and mature in their comments and replies, something that seems to be lacking here. Sometimes, I get the impression that just a bunch of Hokkien-Pengs with some expensive toys and loads of arrogance are posting. I would hate to think that that's the kind of flyers you are going to meet out there, should you ever go to the fields.

I choose, however, to believe that there are a lot more mature flyers out there, perhaps I have yet to meet them, who have a genuine love for the sport and who really want to help newcomers enjoy this hobby, no matter what brand they are flying.

Please kindly bring your dispute elsewhere.

Thank you

Mike

Comment

Working...
    X