Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote for ddh cap col.

well i have intention to produce a cap for ddh member out of gd will .as the cap col. can be black or white. well there pro n con. pls make ur vote .so tat the majority can get the col they want.i be producing abt 50 to 100pcs tat depend on the popularty.will discuss once the vote is count.make a cust on it.tks i hope to get support from the ddh bro.tks
    black col cap
    78.79%
    white col cap
    21.21%
    mike

well i like black col cause it prevent dirty. n black is mysteri
    mike

Comment

Michael,

Black sounds nice What sort of material will it be? Cotton type or those waterproof one?

Comment

well it should be brush cotton .6 panel brush cotton cap with sandwich peak
        so they look solid. well the cap vote is open to all bro.now wait for the majority .
        mike

Comment

whoa

close fight!!! 50%

Comment

Black lah ppl, logically u're on the field wearing the cap and sweating all over the place and your hands are 100% dirty. White are for show only, not practical and honestly, ghey to the max.

my 2 cents.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
              Black lah ppl, logically u're on the field wearing the cap and sweating all over the place and your hands are 100% dirty. White are for show only, not practical and honestly, ghey to the max.

my 2 cents.
              precicely... you would'nt want yellow sweat stains on the white cap now would you? BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!
              Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel
                precicely... you would'nt want yellow sweat stains on the white cap now would you? BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!
                Juz being concern... white would be cooler when you use it on the day... since i dont want to get my head burn i choose white... but black also okay....its juz too hot!!
                Mini titan:
                -Z10A motor 3300kv
                -13T pinion
                -and cheap cf blades

Comment

IMOH, I go for black... considering black colour will have a longer life span. Imagine nitro fliers and gasser will dirty the caps quite EZ. Dont think anyone wanna wear a dirty white cap for long.

Just my 2cents...
                  sigpic
                  FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

does it come with extra length behind the cap?
                    help to prevent sun burn on the back neck

Comment

well to prevent sun burn wear a raincoat will be better.hehe somemore
                      sun and water proof
                      mike

Comment

hmmm

bro i think it depends on the design also whether it goes well with white or black. black may camouflage the mess and dirtiness on the cap too. and also doesnt look too good with a dirty cap, especially with DH logo on it. hehehehe

just my opinion, hope no one gets offended... hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X