Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Survey: How many hrs do you sleep every night?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Survey: How many hrs do you sleep every night?

Just wondering how many hours of sleep do you sleep every night...

I normally do about 6 - 6.5 hrs...
    < 4 hrs
    12.20%
    4 - 6 hrs
    36.59%
    6 - 7 hrs
    26.83%
    7 - 8 hrs
    14.63%
    > 8 hrs
    9.76%
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

For me, on average I have 4-6 hrs of sleep during weekdays.
    During weekends, I only have 4 hrs or less of sleep as I prepare my planes the night before funfly. Even if I will not fly a particular plane the next day, I just like to tweak them

Comment

on weekdays for me its 6hours except friday...cause i have to prepare my planes for the weekends, so it'll be usally 4hours of sleep for me.

Then i'll sleep a long 10-14hours long from sat to sun to make up all the sleeping hours lost during my weekdays. haha.

On average would be 7hours of sleep for me!
      Build it
      Fly it
      Crash it
      Fix it

Comment

Seems like 4-6 hrs is the norm....

I normally sleep more on the weekends.... I just charge batteries the night before, and then fly the next day.

But...whenever I am building a new plane, whether it is scratch or ARF, I always end up loosing a lot of sleep ensuring all things are ok with the new plane.
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Aaaww... the wonders of being young and nubile, less sleep required to achieve greatness hit 30s and you'll see what sleeps really mean to you. Hehehhee...

cheers!
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

As for me.....7-8 hrs on working days.Less that 6 hrs during offdays as i prepare my plane or play with my daughter.
            Heli:
            . Micron V2
            . Walkera 4#3

Plane:
            . Edge 540 EP
            . Hyperion Cessna 182
            . E-Starter
            . Rush

Tx: JR 9XII (Mode 2) (35.190)

Comment

Working...
            X