Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blu ray movies / discs

hi all, just wanted to ask if there are any home theater aficionados here...anyway, was wondering where can I buy blu-ray movies here aside from the sony galleries and ez-y movie, they have a pretty limited selection only.

was hoping to get from amazon.com, but for some reason they don't ship to singapore

any advice? thanks!
    « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Originally posted by shauntot
    hi all, just wanted to ask if there are any home theater aficionados here...anyway, was wondering where can I buy blu-ray movies here aside from the sony galleries and ez-y movie, they have a pretty limited selection only.

was hoping to get from amazon.com, but for some reason they don't ship to singapore

any advice? thanks!
    They do ship to Singapore but i think you have to go via Vpost..

Comment

thanks, was hoping not to have to do that, any other local shops?

Comment

Hi!

Hi there!

I get my fix from:

Lots of new and used blurays for sale there. It's a hardcore Home theatre forum with lots of poison......your pocket beware!

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

any advice? thanks!
          Amazon does ship to Singapore and you don't need to use V-Post, but you can only get discs from the main Amazon shop. Most of the affiliated (and cheaper) shops won't send. But the main amazon shop (for blu ray and code 1 discs) is still fairly cheap compared to what we have to pay locally.
          FASST & DSM

Comment

thanks for the info guys! was able to pick up some discs in Laser Flair in Junction8 in Bishan, was walking by the Best Denki there and decided to ask one of the sales guys where they get their demo discs and the guys pointed me to the righ store on the top level.

Picked up Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer and Planet Earth The Complete Set (David Attenborough).

Thanks guys!

Comment

thanks for the info guys! was able to pick up some discs in Laser Flair in Junction8 in Bishan, was walking by the Best Denki there and decided to ask one of the sales guys where they get their demo discs and the guys pointed me to the righ store on the top level.

Picked up Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer and Planet Earth The Complete Set (David Attenborough).

Thanks guys!

how much did u paid for your Planet Earth the complete set?

yrs back i was searching for "Blue-Planet" but they were out of stock... now, u can get it anywhere...
              Roll call from hanger
              -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
              -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
              -Cap 232-15 size
              -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
              -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
              -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

Comment

the planet earth was SGD150. Not bad coz if I had to order it from Amazon, it's around $90 USD plus shipping so it would come out almost equal in SGD.

I watched the 1st disc last night, it totally blew me away. This has got to be the clearest movie I've ever watched. Hands down, it can be a demo disc for blu-ray. The scenes are unbelievable, I can't even imagine how the hell they managed to film those spectacular shots. Totally worth it, and that was just the 1st disc

Comment

Working...
                X