Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align website

Hi,

I dunno if it is only me, but can anyone access the align website at www.align.com.tw ??
    It keeps pointing me to a login page and even after i tried to register an account, i'm still stuck at the login page..

BenQ
    Trex 450.
    Trex 500.
    9CHP.

No problem for me.

Comment

you are not alone. I had the same problem too. Can see the content page, but when I click on the item, they will point me to the login page. Clicking on register also point back to the same page. Not sure why, but all my 3 com showed the same thing.

sigpic

Comment

its v fustrating.. i'm on singnet bb. dunno if its due to ISP?
        Trex 450.
        Trex 500.
        9CHP.

Comment

yeah, I think could be, coz I am also on SNBB.

sigpic

Comment

Think you've got spyware in your PC.. These are like one of these phishing attempt.. Try to download Mozilla Firefox or Safari browser to try..

Also you may want to check for any proxy setting in your IE properties..

Originally posted by Benqbc
            Hi,

I dunno if it is only me, but can anyone access the align website at www.align.com.tw ??
            It keeps pointing me to a login page and even after i tried to register an account, i'm still stuck at the login page..

BenQ

Comment

Hi,

I dont think so leh.. I scan my PC everyday (scheduled task).. and I've tried IE, Opera, Firefox and Safari... all the same..

Originally posted by tucfaz
              Think you've got spyware in your PC.. These are like one of these phishing attempt.. Try to download Mozilla Firefox or Safari browser to try..

Also you may want to check for any proxy setting in your IE properties..
              Trex 450.
              Trex 500.
              9CHP.

Comment

Bro.. Spyware, adware and virus are 3 different malware. some antivirus software cannot pick up spyware. unless if you've got one of those all in one protection suite.

Like most said. www.align.com.tw will bring us to align splash page where we'll select either English or Chinese.. and if yours bring you to a login screen. Then you better not use any username or password you use for internet banking..

Originally posted by Benqbc
                Hi,

I dont think so leh.. I scan my PC everyday (scheduled task).. and I've tried IE, Opera, Firefox and Safari... all the same..

Comment

Align website (login) uses adobe flash. Maybe u can try reinstall adobe flash and see how.

Oh. I gave up IE long long time ago.

SH

Comment

No flash plugin at most get one of those tortoise like icon.. But login page?? That's weird..

BTW.. The url is http://www.align.com.tw

Comment

I think he is referring to this.

Can access the page, but when you click click click till the shopping page, sometimes the product you choose shows, sometimes you click on a product, it will bring you to the login page. I had the same problem for knight3dheli page also.

sigpic

Comment

Can u tell us which particular shopping pages?

I tried go shopping pages....and can even go add cart, check out and even reaches the shopping login. Click login for shopping and appeared to be ok also leh.

SH

Comment

Go to shopping page. Do a search for any product(muffler, governor, etc), then click on any of the result. I get the problem when I search.

sigpic

Comment

Is this the page?

Comment

ya. Then when I click the product, it will show me the login in page. Don't know why all my 3 coms all like that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X