Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a band. in search for other musicians.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a band. in search for other musicians.

hi mates. i am a keyboardist/pianist and am looking for ppl to jam with. my former band has disbanded and am in search for another. my expectations not tt high. as long as can play a couple of songs, able to improvise, etc... basically, just wanna just have fun with music. the genera that im more into are alt rock, rock, blues, and a tad bit of jazz. i live in the west (bukit batok). any interested parties pls PM me. thanks mates!
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

I play the cello, and have friends who play violin and double bass. Good stuff I live in bukit batok. Interested?

Comment

call husni 94769017 . he will have a band and have band related friends and equipment. a cool guy.

please tell him that willy recommend him to all of you guys.

chat with him see what he has

Comment

I play drums and bass...have my own equipment and my warehouse is air conditioned with PA system and enough space to jam comfortably...how old are you?
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
          I play drums and bass...have my own equipment and my warehouse is air conditioned with PA system and enough space to jam comfortably...how old are you?
          maybe you want to come up with some agreements with reverie. Haha.. i'm sure they need places to practice.

Comment

Need a vocalist? i can sing.....
            When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

i play guitar, mostly blues though. SRV, BB king, Albert King, etc

Comment

i play the DRUMS
                im quite versertile

learned to play the drums when i was 10 years old
                been playing ever since
                im 18 now
                "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
                  I play the cello, and have friends who play violin and double bass. Good stuff I live in bukit batok. Interested?
                  bro do u guys just play classical or different generas as well?
                  Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                    cool! your very own jammin studio!! haha. im 26. what kinda generas u into?

Comment

Originally posted by windgod
                      call husni 94769017 . he will have a band and have band related friends and equipment. a cool guy.

please tell him that willy recommend him to all of you guys.

chat with him see what he has
                      thanks bro. will do so tmr.

Comment

Originally posted by NaimO
                        Need a vocalist? i can sing.....
                        yeah sure. vocalists hard to come by. do u play any instruments? where do u live?

Mike, im sorry for spamming this thread with all my replies... not sure how to reply to multiple posts at the same time

Comment

i can play a bit of the guitar actually, btw im stayin in the north east area.. Punggol..
                          When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Working...
                          X