Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koon View Post
    Streetdiectory is back, but can't copy map any more.
    Anything is possible one, try PrtSc

Comment

bros. if u want to "copy and paste" the map for your personal use, by all means. but DO NOT paste it on your website if u have one. my dad got sued by streetdirectory.com for doing so a couple of years ago. it was quite a lump sum. just letting ya guys know.
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
        Anything is possible one, try PrtSc
        Thks, Btw since you are here, would you consider Nikon P80 instead Cannon G9 ?

Comment

One key reason many go with G9 is bcos of its availability to shoot in RAW format. Under RAW, you can do quite a bit of "photoshop" offline eg. adjusting the white balance etc.

Many serious photographer shoot in RAW and do their post processing to achieve perfect ambience.

I wasnt 100% sure but many are comparing the Nikon P5100 w G9 and many cases go with G9 bcos of the RAW option.

If you are a Nikon fan and not really into RAW processing, P80 is good enuf. In the event you decide on G9, dont queitly go and get it. There had been rumour G10/11 coming soon. Nearly jump into G9 2 weeks ago ... thanks to David, he cant decide so we pull handbrake.

Sorry, I like to give a conclusion, prefer not to leave it black or white side. Go with the Canon G9 if you really need to get 1 now

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X