Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Government giving Money back to People from 2007 Budget surplus?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Government giving Money back to People from 2007 Budget surplus?

I remember about 2 months back the goverment said that there is a sulpus from last year's budget, and they are intending to 'return' some of these money to the people.

Any idea when this will happen?
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Refer to the table at the bottom of the page.

If you have registered before the due date, then you should be getting it on 1st July 08.

Comment

Thanks! That's the info that I need.
      Operational
      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

i think what calvinlo meant is the growth dividends mentioned in Budget 2008?

thanks!
        this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

still ur own money what ? our own CPF money. Singa bank money is all our money what
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Ah so it's a combined payout of (GST rebates) + (Growth dividends). Sounds good. But on the other hand, what are they going to increase next after the handouts are given ?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Ah so it's a combined payout of (GST rebates) + (Growth dividends). Sounds good. But on the other hand, what are they going to increase next after the handouts are given ?
              New ERP gantry activating on 7th April.

Lucky I dont use those routes but sooner or later every route will kena.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                New ERP gantry activating on 7th April.

Lucky I dont use those routes but sooner or later every route will kena.
                Yah...worst still, I heard in a few years time they will install GPS on every car so that you pay according to the number of Kilometers you clock on the road.
                Operational
                1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

If that is the case, i rather not have these one time perks. I rather they don't increase the prices of things. Everythings gone up in the last month. Now it's like every month, they would be finding excuses to increase things.

Last week was rice, next month it will be ERP, i seriously won't be surprised if mrt and bus would be next since they are considering incentives for giving up your car. The only thing not going up is the paycheck. (I need a vomit blood icon.)

Comment

A lot of things have been happening this past few years, especially since I last voted.

What ever tricks they pull out of the hat now , I hereby declare I shall not forget the next poll day in 2011.

Don't Forget Make the Right Choice!
                    Relax and Enjoy The Hobby.
                    Note to self: Must stop buying too much stuff.

Comment

JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Well, i think every singaporean can clearly see what is happening, sad thing is to see that the welfare of peasants are placed at the bottom of the list, and profits come first. Somehow i have this feeling that they forgotten who placed them there in the first place.

Well, in 2010, when it's time to do something about it, make it count ! No point complaining then do nothing about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X