Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy: Canon Ixus 860is

To all camera gurus here,

Can anyone suggest the best value/price place to buy a Canon Ixus 860is? Mustafa is one, Sim Lim Square errrrr.....hmmmmm.....

Cheers!

Yeek

erm...

I always go Alan photo in SLS
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

This is a nice camera, i've been looking at it for a quite a long time already. In singapore, it costs around S$600, and avoid buying from SLS. Go to the shop suggested by art.

If you are ever coming to HK, this camera costs around HKD$2680 at reputated stores. It comes with the following:

1) Camera
      2) 2 GB SD card
      3) Tripod
      4) Screen protector
      5) Pouch.

I'll probably purchase it just before going back to Singapore.

Comment

I was going around looking for this camera for my school
        we where getting 6 of them. Allan photo was ok but some of the other stores close by under cut him by about $20.
        in the end we got it from Paris Silk in Holland Village for about $489 I think. this was the best price we could get. they also had underwater cases for only $270!!!! each which is dirt cheap considering mine cost $350 for an old model and the ones we had for the school were $800 - $1k +

Comment

tele: nice price. Does it comes with any other freebies like sd cards etc?

Comment

I cant say that there were any extras at all , just the camera

we had to purchase extra sd cards and batteries but at $40 for a 2gig card and $20 for a battery it still was cheaper over all

Comment

Parisilk is a good option if you already know what you want and found a good deal. Just go to them and tell them to better the deal you had and most of the time they can
              Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X