Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tightest racing clips

Can't imagine they do this for a living...

This is one scary compilation

Comment

You compare this to the precise and controlled driving of F1, this is like small boy playing driving game on the xbox siah. On xbox no real damage can drive like this lah, but in real life also got like that one?!

Comment

F1 is more precise, no bumping. Any bump that's it.

Comment

cant compare touring with F1. its totally different class of driving. its nt easy to handle a vehicle while drifting. worst still getting a bump while enter / exit corners.

Comment

Yep, no doubt all this drivers get a high just from knowing the fact that you'll be thrown around on the track and very likely suffering some injuries along the way!

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo
              Yep, no doubt all this drivers get a high just from knowing the fact that you'll be thrown around on the track and very likely suffering some injuries along the way!
              haha lik exciting to drive but [SIZE=7]WAY [/SIZE] boring to watch
              Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Scary

Yup it is not so exciting to just watch.....but bluddy exciting to drive.....I had a few near crash experiences and still shake when I recall them....you can see my own near crash experience videos here:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Remember to right-click to "save target as" to download onto your own PC before viewing....server not able to stream well....

Yeek

Comment

Working...
                X