Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R/C Playground

Jus something I came up with. Hop someone can really built one here in SG. Anyone wana send in proposal to Mr Ong and Govt??? The Mr Ong I refer to is the one who help organise the F1 race in Sept 2008.

It is a good idea actually. It is like a Theme Park for R/C.

For Heli, I would like to add/suggest that we have some sort of terrain. With terrain, those scale flyers would love it.

SH

Comment

I like that . . .
      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Great idea Adrian!
        AR Drone 2.0
        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Ong Beng Seng ah?? If someone can bring in some of the top flyers like Alan Szabo. and convince him that RC sports is actually in line with F1 racing and Money. He'll surely consider.. But.. Wait.... His parting word will most likely be. is there a club? how many members? how many good local flyers in singapore?..

Club. Got a few.
          Members. Many.. Active ones? few
          talents? all hiding all over the place..

So if we want Adrian proposed playground to be turn into reality. ALL THE GOOD PILOT PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME FOR THE COMING 3DX. Maybe we can give Mr. Ong an invite.

Comment

Workable Idea

Hi adrianli .. um...this is a workable idea and probably you can bring this hobby into the next level. what sizes and capacity of seating or space are we looking at. Probably, everyone here can contribute some idea in points. For me!
            1) parking of cars and child care or child playground within the building is important.

Comment

Yup, that is the Mr Ong I'm referring to. But this club is not abt making money, more towards self-sufficient, not profit making. It would be like a charity for someone to start the ball rolling. Maybe becoming an International R/C HUB even, since our govt like the HUB word so much.

Land area, looking at it, it would be as big as the car track in Changi. Or maybe can re-use the abandon Tang dynasty(owner now sells fruits at Funan basement).

I got no power, money or know any high society ppl. So this is only an idea. So guys just throw in ur ideas, maybe someone come along n likes wat he see.

Comment

You will have frequency control problem

Comment

Sugar daddy usually have ulterior motive. and one usually have to be an attention grabber to attract these sugar daddies.

But something towards Adrian plan can be a reality, but that's provided if someone can gather the entire community to a common ground Otherwise. Nitro cannot go to Bishan. Bishan won't come to JW because it's too far, and Bukit Panjang already have a nice enough field, so why go else where

Like this how to attract sugar daddy, as even push cart drinks vendor also don't want to come

Comment

BUILD IT IN THE WEST!

then i no need to travel

so many frequencies very hard to control

i think if there are so many ppl there alot of us will be pissed waiting for the frequencies to be free...

at the same time go there see ppl crashing into each other
                    Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Frequency control is the least of the priority list. All u need is ur tx n rx, the club will provide u wif the correct crystal once u checked in. The club would have full range of legal frequency for each model. Tis is just an example only.

Flight line will be drawn up, as u can see the building will act as a barrier for those two airborne r/c.

Think of the positive stuff, such little things can be sorted out later. Jus throw in ur wishes. I'm still

Comment

If there's a country club style flying club where membership is sold for about $20K with monthly $60 subscription. and a minimum spending limit of $100 quarterly. Who's in?

Just for fun sake. List your names here

But must be true to yourself..

Comment

good idea

Good idea I like it but my wife will raise more eyebrow cause I will get boats as well. after flying plane, go play boat and then see people fly heli while my batts are charging.

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                            If there's a country club style flying club where membership is sold for about $20K with monthly $60 subscription. and a minimum spending limit of $100 quarterly. Who's in?

Just for fun sake. List your names here

But must be true to yourself..

poor students...

must have extra special student rates
                            Inventory

Honey Bee FP (Retired)

SJM 360 (Trying to sell)

Cessna 182. A joy to fly. (In the trashcan)

DX6i

Comment

Working...
                            X