Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traffic jam from causeway to bukit panjang??

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traffic jam from causeway to bukit panjang??

I am staying at around ten mile junction region...since I got home at 6plus today, I saw a continous non-moving traffic(all big trucks/trailers) right out ten miles junction, is that the jam from the causeway? I know it sounds a bit exaggerated and impossible to have jam from woodland to Bukit panjang...but thats the only thing I can think of. Anyone any idea???

Actually I am not so interested in knowing where the hell that traffic jam comes from or wtf is our friendly man in blue doing...but the "stream of lorries" has been sounding their super loud horns since early evening, if it continues through the night, is there any proper channel that I can reflect the issue to?

Really pity those drivers...late at night so sleepy still on the road waiting aimlessly...and they really are not moving at all

sigpic

Custom check has been very tight and slow since the JI fellow escape from detention

Comment

Yeah I know that mas selamat guy is sure one hell of a trouble for us...but cannot be jam from causeway all the way to bukit panjang right??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
        Yeah I know that mas selamat guy is sure one hell of a trouble for us...but cannot be jam from causeway all the way to bukit panjang right??
        Ya, the next thing u know is the jam will go till Bukit Timah Road

Comment

Sad to say, but its true that the jams are all the way from causeway to bukit panjang..
          AR Drone 2.0
          Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
          Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
          RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Last Tuesday when I took a cab to home after office Hour there was a huge jam at around 10 mile junction and Bukit Timah road. Took a while to get home.
            From my Flat I can hear the honking and tooting of those loud horns right up to the wee hours but lately things have improve slightly.
            That fellow ...Selamat sure is slippery and give us so much headache and problem.
            I hope the authority apprehend him soon.

Cheers

Comment

I'm sure, like Saddam, he would be pulled out of a hole sometime soon. Hopefully.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                I'm sure, like Saddam, he would be pulled out of a hole sometime soon. Hopefully.

hahaha....
                save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                  do u mean drain?

Comment

whats the officers doing when the JI escaping from the detention?????
                    im wondering if im still confident with the police force in singapore........
                    this time JI escape
                    next time prison break
                    third time will be rambo 5?????war???

Comment

I guess its time to let this thread go before it turns into a goverment bashing or selamat mocking thread and attract the wrong attention from the wrong group of people(media??). Perhaps our friendly moderater can help to close this thread?? No more such long traffic jam since the papers reported it on the cover page.

In case anyone is wondering...no, I am not siding wif our ga-bird-ment who can't even keep a terrorist in captive despite such a good paycheck. And no, I am not for one of our friendly minister who said he was sorry that this has happen(trying to push responsibility away??), instead of saying he was sorry for letting this happen. I am overly-sensitive? Perhaps, but guess I am not the only one. The people who are suffering the most are perhaps those on the ground(and on their feet) hunting for mas selamat and of course, those foreign workers living in JB who have to cross the causeway everyday.

As for that selamat, what goes around comes around. Hope he get what he deserves.

But one thing I find interesting though...our youngsters nowadays don't give a sh*t about what the hell in happening and in fact, the terrorist issue(including mas's excape) is the last thing on their mind and daily discussion. Too safe and oblivious, thinking it doesn't concern them? Or just nonchalant and indifferent because the goverment is always right?

sigpic

Comment

Self censorship

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
                        I guess its time to let this thread go before it turns into a goverment bashing or selamat mocking thread and attract the wrong attention from the wrong group of people(media??). Perhaps our friendly moderater can help to close this thread?? No more such long traffic jam since the papers reported it on the cover page.

In case anyone is wondering...no, I am not siding wif our ga-bird-ment who can't even keep a terrorist in captive despite such a good paycheck. And no, I am not for one of our friendly minister who said he was sorry that this has happen(trying to push responsibility away??), instead of saying he was sorry for letting this happen. I am overly-sensitive? Perhaps, but guess I am not the only one. The people who are suffering the most are perhaps those on the ground(and on their feet) hunting for mas selamat and of course, those foreign workers living in JB who have to cross the causeway everyday.

As for that selamat, what goes around comes around. Hope he get what he deserves.

But one thing I find interesting though...our youngsters nowadays don't give a sh*t about what the hell in happening and in fact, the terrorist issue(including mas's excape) is the last thing on their mind and daily discussion. Too safe and oblivious, thinking it doesn't concern them? Or just nonchalant and indifferent because the goverment is always right?
                        In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel
                          Self censorship
                          I don't have the user level to close or edit my own post.

sigpic

Comment

one very interesting conspiracy theory that i heard recently is that they accidentally tortured him to death in the detention centre. In order to cover up the incident, they fabricated a story that he escaped and make a whole big wayang show for it and even posted articles of sightings.

Another one is that he got insider help, and he got out of the country within hours while everyone is still wondering whats going on. So, he is on some sandy beach sipping magaritas and not hiding in the drains.

Comment

Best guess will be that he could have already move out of the island. This guy did some good home work, and maybe work on the timing..

Anyway, good lesson for the law enforcer.. Always think they are world class and yet have to shoot dead a guy with a knife.. Boy better keep our cool when we eat at a steak house, otherwise kena shoot while arguing about the quality of the food while forgetting that we're still holding the steak knife.. bam!! Bam!!.. Shoot dead over a piece of steak

Comment

Working...
                              X