Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase of Family package for Singapore Airshow

Hi,

Im gonna buy the family package tmr late noon, anyone interested in joining me and my dad for the purchase??

Requires 2 person.

Me and my dad will get 2 tickets and a car pass and the other 2 ticket will be pass to u.

Contact me by 96916594 if u r interested. Thanks.
    Spektrum DX7
    sigpic

Anyone?!?!?!?!
    Spektrum DX7
    sigpic

Comment

Just watched airshow while I was out floating in the open sea on Thursday Although not near I could see them up close upon their outbound and from Changi though only got to see if not wrong our own F16, too tired to bother about the birds

Comment

I just went air show today. Not that interesting.

there is not much aircraft to take photo.

In my opinion, it is a pure waste of money. (I stressed this is my own opinion)

anyone keen can borrow my pass inside.

Comment

Originally posted by windgod
          I just went air show today. Not that interesting.

there is not much aircraft to take photo.

In my opinion, it is a pure waste of money. (I stressed this is my own opinion)

anyone keen can borrow my pass inside.
          Hows the airshow perform by Black Knights and Raaf team??
          Spektrum DX7
          sigpic

Comment

family package and car passes are sold out, there is no way to drive in.
            JR 9x
            Raptor 50 SE
            Raptor 90 3D
            Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
            Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
            Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

The air display is worth it, but the static display not that good. Only the A380 and B-1 Lancer is something new.

Oh, there was a Black Knights autograph session this afternoon. I managed to get a poster signed by the team. I think they should be there too on Sat and Sun. Today's time was 2.30pm. It could be the same time on weekends too. Listen to the anouncement over the PA after the flying display.
              Last edited by $h@d0w; 20-02-2008, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                The air display is worth it, but the static display not that good. Only the A380 and B-1 Lancer is something new.

Oh, there was a Black Knights autograph session this afternoon. I managed to get a poster signed by the team. I think they should be there too on Sat and Sun. Today's time was 2.30pm. It could be the same time on weekends too. Listen to the anouncement over the PA after the flying display.
                Thanks. Will be going down tmr. Will it be very crowded?? Nva been to any airshows b4.
                Spektrum DX7
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X