Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have Apple TV

Does anyone here have Apple TV? Looks like a next gadget to attach to my TV... will be able to download TV, movies and songs from the Internet to wtach and play on my TV. I already have the wireless network in my house...

Anyone has any experience with it?

Shane
    Shane

hi,

refer this

The analysts are finally confirming what we've known all along. Apple TV isn't a big deal. Market research firm Forrester reports that they estimate Apple will be lucky to sell 800,000 units by the end of this year, or 200,000 short of Forrester's 1 million unit estimation. So do they blame the marketing? No, plenty…
    ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks. I think it will be worth it if it were half the price ( currently $500 for 40GB and 660 for 160GB ) because I think it will play without a PC and store and play pictures and, tunes and movies. Sort of like a do it all home entertainment package.

Maybe an Xbox will be a better gadget to get....

Shane
      Shane

Comment

I am waiting for a shrink down version of PS3.
        ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

My son has the PS2 and I was thinking of upgrading to the PS3..... the graphics are awesome but dont know of any other reason to buy it. The PS2 games are great as it is and I don't think improvement in graphics will make it much better. You can pnline games but I am unsure what is available on the net for it...I wish my son would take up R/C flying... it would make is so much easier to buy stuff....

Shane
          Shane

Comment

Not sure how relevant this is to your needs, but take a look here :

About US Cloud Media Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 2012 as an entity consolidating the operations of Syabas Technology, bringing Popcorn Hour brand. The history of Syabas Technology can be traced back to 2001, whereby in the early years, the company quickly emerged as an early leader in the

Comment

where to buy?

Looks interesting but where to buy?
              Shane

Comment

sign up and join the queue...they will email you once they have stock

Comment

Working...
                X