Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Differents Between Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR & RS.....

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's The Differents Between Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR & RS.....

HI, I need to know what,s the different between this two models...? The X version now on road is the GSR but I heard the RS version will be out later soon. The IX got a few models like the GSR,RS,GT and the MR so what had been done on the car itself.........?

Jameswill

Originally posted by jameswilliam
    HI, I need to know what,s the different between this two models...? The X version now on road is the GSR but I heard the RS version will be out later soon. The IX got a few models like the GSR,RS,GT and the MR so what had been done on the car itself.........?

Jameswill
    Wah you buying ah

Comment

Is always good to do my homework first before put myself into problems

Jameswill

Comment

evo x got 3 main types

5 speed manual ( current on the road)
        6 speed manual
        SST ( auto )
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Evo x Party

You may be interested in attending this launch party:

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

The difference is in the BHP.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam

Jameswill
              Based on what I know... the older model Evo RS's is a stripped down car... don't even come with recaro seats, enkei rims, brembo brakes etc. It is a car modder's car... someone who wants the free hand to put in what he wants. Most people will go with the GSR as most nice things are already included, so the mod will just be add here, add there to fine tune it. (still read as big budget affair).

You can also say the difference is "powerful", "powerfuller", "powerfullest", etc. hahaha.

Evo X has had different comments so far... some say it lost the power raunchiness that the older Evo's had... from both the power delivery right down to the look itself. Then others claim that it is the most drivable Evo right out of the box. Again, to each his own. Fact is... up to now, there are almost nothing in the after-market dept for the E10, while you can almost change everypart on the older Evos.

Go to www.sgevoclub.com for more info.

Comment

The Evo VIII & Evo IX using the same frame CT9A, so how about the X? was it a all new frame? By the way was the engine still using the same as Evo IX GSR that produces 295 ft·lbf (400 Nm) of torque while the RS and GT produce 300 ft·lbf (407 Nm)? if it is the same then no point looking at the new model since the IX is doing the same job.......only nre thing on the X I guess is only the S-AWC or Super All Wheel control.......... Oh by the way was it call Concept-X before they change it to rename Evoiution X to add on to the new member in the Evo family

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by Yeek
                  You may be interested in attending this launch party:

Cheers!

Yeek

Oh YES!...........Me,me,me

Got yours VIII.5 already bro?

Jameswilliam

Comment

Wah!..... I didn't there's so many Evolution lovers out there... Cool!

Jameswilliam

Comment

buybuybuy

hehehe but 6/7km per liter is a turn off hehehe
                      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
                        buybuybuy

hehehe but 6/7km per liter is a turn off hehehe
                        Fuel consumption is a function of your right foot... we call it the 'right foot syndrome'. The more you step with your right foot, the lower the FC.

I drive an Airtrek Turbo... supposed to be a detuned Evo 7 inside - the Evo 7 GTA being the closest cousin sharing the same auto tranny. Have been able to get from 5 km/l to 10.7 km/l.

It is also dependent on what mods you may have put into the car, if you are into modding. Then it is again entirely up to you and your right foot... how you step on the gas pedal.

Comment

Working...
                        X