• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about science

question :
    Between human and tree
    How are they look alike :

1) They can xxxxxx , xxxxxx and xxxxxx to changes.
    2) They need air,water and xxx to grow.

Many thanks.
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

1) they can migrate, multiply and adapt to changes? (evolution qn?)
    2) they need air,water and light (or sun) to grow?

Originally posted by mh3400
    question :
    Between human and tree

Many thanks.
    Heli:
    . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
    . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
    . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
    . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
    . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
    . Ok Model Medallion
    . E*Star Storch
    . ElectriFly S.E.5a
    . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
    . Canon 7D & 500D
    . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
    . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
    . Canon 85mm f1.8
    . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
      question :
      Between human and tree

Many thanks.
      1) They can breathe? reproduce and 'adapt????' to changes?

2) they need air, water and food to grow (at first, my dirty mind said they need air, water and sex to grow....)
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by CKS
        1) they can migrate, multiply and adapt to changes? (evolution qn?)
        2) they need air,water and light (or sun) to grow?
        Thanks CK,
        Wow lao, bring up children damn
        lucky got DH friends to help up

Comment

they need air, water and food to grow (at first, my dirty mind said they need air, water and sex to grow....)[/QUOTE]

haha u..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
            (at first, my dirty mind said they need air, water and sex to grow....)
            hmmmm, ...there is only one thing that I know of which will "grow" during XXX !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Actually I want to shake the cockster that wrote the text book / assessment homework.

Hello, this is such an open ended question, it is open to interpretation.

e.g. every living thing needs air and food to survive, but 'trees make their own 'food', so it can be right, it can be wrong, depending on the teacher.

"They can breathe? reproduce and 'adapt????' to changes"

There are so many answers; e.g. react, adapt,'react' to changes - e.g. they shed leaves, die, release chemicals, etc. Adapt to changes - e.g. they shed leaves in time for winter. That is a kind of adaptation.

I think pri 3 should have clear cut answers in the textbook or notes provided, otherwise we'll just have daddies doing their kid's homework. Like here.

It's just an example of the numerous cockups in kid's education.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I have 2 children who has finished PSLE . Now they are sec 4 and sec 2.

My experience with science in primiary school is you will have to seek professional advice (get tuition teacher with experience in PSLE).

If not, you will end up providing a correct answer and still wrong. The questions in primary school has a certain answer which only the teachers knows (like ti kum) , if you gamble wrongly, you will be marked wrong.

It is not like in the university that you can urge it out.

very weird and foolish. I learn the lesson and now I have tuition teacher for science. This is even more important in secondary school.

I told my two "million dollars sons". every month, I can buy around 8 units of 4 metre gliders and step on it to damage it if they fail their subject.

poor me

Comment

Science

Ya...windgod! I agreed with you. Nowaday, teacher arm with degree and some "MBA" ended up complicating a simple question so as to make their presence worth but not knowing the controversial issues they created FOR CHILDREN. At the end, they try to produce something they dun understand also. I try to complicate( go indepth ) on a subject which the teacher started and she ended up giving me the "shrug" that she does not even understand. Ha...ha....

Comment

So huh, can i still post qns again trouble Daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                      Actually I want to shake the cockster that wrote the text book / assessment homework.

Hello, this is such an open ended question, it is open to interpretation.

e.g. every living thing needs air and food to survive, but 'trees make their own 'food', so it can be right, it can be wrong, depending on the teacher.

"They can breathe? reproduce and 'adapt????' to changes"

There are so many answers; e.g. react, adapt,'react' to changes - e.g. they shed leaves, die, release chemicals, etc. Adapt to changes - e.g. they shed leaves in time for winter. That is a kind of adaptation.

I think pri 3 should have clear cut answers in the textbook or notes provided, otherwise we'll just have daddies doing their kid's homework. Like here.

It's just an example of the numerous cockups in kid's education.
                      At At the end of the day, the questions is for Daddies to answer, not for the kids

Comment

Like that ah, I am sure all the kids will graduate from primary or secondary schools with PHD man.

Comment

good luck to our next generation. Long live Singapore.

Let me give you a real life example , not happen only once to me but many times. I have a few theft encounters and police man came to my place. They are corporal, sargent, what have you.

I also got one time got caught at the airport bringing CD for own consumption but too many copies. Police has to write a report.

All these police man keep on asking me, how to spell this, how to spell that. How to compose the sentence, how to read this on the cover. what is this chinese word.

you know what I mean now about our educational system. good luck to all of us.

Comment

I think they also belong to the PHD batch.

Comment

on paper , statistic shows that we have a well educated population.

on paper , everything is good because it is just numbers.

the slogan for school is "study less , learn more"

means you will have less things to study in school but your kids "should" I said "should" learn more in the library, watch national geographic, read books widely. great, it is great.

the truth is

can you guess what happen to them when they study less, less homework ?

a. study longer at cinema, play at game shop, snooker even clubing.
                              b. e learning, oh yes, elearning is for people to use computer to do study from home. at the end, students spend time on ICQ , chating, group gaming , downloading of songs and video.
                              c. well , all these are parents fault right, as a parent, you can go and compare with other parent, each one of us will find that the others have spoilt their child more than you 10 times, 100 times 1000 times. peer pressure built up and then your kids will also want to be the same as the rest.

at this time, when I see those with young kids, below 7 years, I see papa sayang, mama sayang. go motesorri, go learning lab, spend quality time, money on that.

I will tell myself (wait and see... Hee Hee ).

Comment

Working...
                              X