Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunstorm
    THIS IS ORCHARD ROOOAD! *kicks the customer down escalator*

Sorry la, this reminded me of the show 300 where the persian envoy says "This is madness" and then the spartan king shouts "THIS IS SPARTA" and kicks him down a pit.
    Whahahaa........NB meet you seems to be a quiet person, here very talkative

Comment

Like I told you. I'm very free.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

THIS IS ORCHARD ROOOAD! *kicks the customer down escalator*

Sorry la, this reminded me of the show 300 where the persian envoy says "This is madness" and then the spartan king shouts "THIS IS SPARTA" and kicks him down a pit.

Comment

Like I told you. I'm very free.
          Wow lao eh, your company still need people anot? hehee..........can i join u?

Comment

I was saying i jus wanted a few 'normal' bullet connectors.. And he told me that was what he had and its the 'best'.. He told me his connectors can take up to 100A.. I believed him.. I know it can take up to 100A.. But what i also know is that most gold bullet connector 3.5mm can take up to 100A and cost like a fraction of his price..

Orchard road have a about 3 Hobby shops and his is definitely the worst! Should have taken bus down to Uncle Chong shop instead..
            AR Drone 2.0
            Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
            Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
            RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

by chance you know those bullet connector sold @ NTC is way way different from what you getting outside? For those sold @ NTC, the part inwhich you solder your wire is actually "half cut" This is useful and ensure full contact especially working with wire of around 12AWG.

Many of us desolder our normal bullet connector and went with those that was sold @ NTC which cost 4X more.

Many things looks indentical on surface but within could be entirely a different product.

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X