Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

webbie!

hi big brothers! i wan to learn how to create a website...for only a low budget....or rather free~hehe....can anyone teach me how???i am really willing to learn....haiz...sometimes...i do regret not studying.... i could have learn all these in school...
    save the animals!:

create web site

Bro, you can use dreamweaver to create your own website. I am using it myself. you can view it on your own computer. if you want to publish it, you got to have a domain name and apply for hosting service.

Comment

oic...found it....thank you...btw wat webbie you creat?
      save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by skyfool
        Bro, you can use dreamweaver to create your own website. I am using it myself. you can view it on your own computer. if you want to publish it, you got to have a domain name and apply for hosting service.
        ya. can use frontpage also but i prefer notepad. then ftp up to any free host.

broe dreamflyer, if u wanna start learning now, learn da html basic (lots @ google). its not dat hard as inverted circuits keke. once u get da hang of it, u wont look back at tools like dreamweaver...
        Current BlinkĀ²:
        Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
        Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History BlinkĀ²:
        Belt-CP
        Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
        Nate Waddoups

Comment

website

the website i created is for uncle choo to advertise his service. btw i did not learn these in school, i pick it up on my own also. just like flying rc plane, learning air brush, cutting up foams to build my planes .... all of them i learn outside school. i take electrical engrg in school but end up in IT .... in fact most of the things i do now i did not learn them in school.... hmmm makes me think what have i learn in school?

Comment

Working...
          X