Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS:(NON-rc) Labor...Got temp job intro??

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS:(NON-rc) Labor...Got temp job intro??

Wanted to put this in market place but don't know will go against forum rule a not...so put in off topic.

Holiday is coming and I thought of getting a job. Can work from 29/11 to last day of year. Sat, sun, overtime ALL OK, as long as not working over-night all ok. R/C related or not related also nv mind. A bit of walking around also nvm as long as air-con environment, all OK. Open to few days assignments also. Prefer working in west or town area. Preferably got free carpark there, but don't have also nvm. Can be stock taking kind of manual work, but not the really siong construction worker/renovation worker kind of stuff.

Expected pay, depends on do what loh, just market price ok liao.

Previous work experience=>onli 2months with CPF board
    R/C experience=>general knowledge for air and land.
    Education=>undergrad, current result and pass certs available upon request.

So if you got a job for me PLS PM me. Thank you.

sigpic

Bump. Still selling...

sigpic

Comment

Bump.

Sch holi is here again, so I am looking for a temp job again...thought maybe can try my luck here again..

Everything still pretty much the same as before. Can work from end apr to end july. If you have a temp job to intro, pls pm me.

sigpic

Comment

check out Temp agencies, they can get you temp jobs pretty quickly.
        I got mine within a week at the usual rate.

I got mine through temp serve, and earned my miniT, haha

Comment

Hi bro, I might be looking for a casual staff to help with some basic IT work, eg. cloning PCs and doing inventory checking/logging. Dunno if you are over-qualified or not haha.. Anyway, PM me if you are keen to explore?

Comment

Working...
          X