Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire alarm went off, complain to who?

The fire alarm of the MSCP across my place went off last night at 4am or so. 40mins later, it was still ringing. I called the SCDF general enquires and they say they will inform town council to fix it. Around 5am, the hotline call back to tell me they have already called town council...

suprise suprise...6.30am, that farking alarm was still ringing...

then 7+ it stopped and 9+ it came on again...stop and come, stop and come till god knows what time coz I went sch take exam...

so if it does happen again, who do I complain to? Any hotline to call?

I don't know why, but somehow when I think of complain, Adrianli comes to my mind ...adrian you know what number to call?

sigpic

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
    The fire alarm of the MSCP across my place went off last night at 4am or so. 40mins later, it was still ringing. I called the SCDF general enquires and they say they will inform town council to fix it. Around 5am, the hotline call back to tell me they have already called town council...

suprise suprise...6.30am, that farking alarm was still ringing...

then 7+ it stopped and 9+ it came on again...stop and come, stop and come till god knows what time coz I went sch take exam...

so if it does happen again, who do I complain to? Any hotline to call?

I don't know why, but somehow when I think of complain, Adrianli comes to my mind ...adrian you know what number to call?
    i feel sad for u that u can't have a good sleep before your exam. Anyway good luck to your results!

Comment

shld be town council.., the same ppl u call when the lift breaks down
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Go to ur lift landing, there is a number to call. They are on 24hrs standby. How I know? .......................

I was stealing water at 2am in the morning to change my fish tank water n some idiot called that number. The guy in charge visited me at 2.30am n caught me in the act. Gave me warning. Since then they change the taps to a different screw head. But they forgot I bought the 4 different allen key head. But now never steal water already lah.

Comment

Tsk tsk, Adrian, see la, fish tank so big.... change water take so long...

Wonder how many buckets of anti-chlorine you use for a water change.

Anyway I can't tell generally who is better.

Age 20s: got some skillz but no money, so need to be conservative, fingers, eyesight and reflexes at their max

Age 30s: got skillz, starting to have money, but no time. The hobby called 'children' and 'wife' take up a lot of time.

Age 50: Got skillz, got money, but eyesight not as sharp, fingers not as nimble

Age 70: Got a lot of skillz, got no money / got a lot of money (depends on your luck, investments and children), eyesight not sharp, fingers not nimble, time to go for building planes rather than flying them...
          If you're lucky you build planes and sell them for fun.
          If you're unlucky you are picking up scrap aluminum for work.
          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Oops, reply to wrong thread. Mod can delete this?
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

ok...the next time it happens again I am going to call the lift number...don't know why my neighbourhood like everyone bo chap one, everytime all the things go wrong also nobody complain

The fish tank feat I think was quite common during the luo han craze, I am guilty of once or twice also
              I know of someone living in a HDB block where there are only 2units per floor at the higher levels. Comes with a very BIG common corridor and a free-flow tap...the rest...you can imagine yourself liao

sigpic

Comment

My fish tank is super big, take me an hour to drain till 1/4 n another hour to top up till full. I was changing water every week on Friday nite, Sat early morning. It lasted 6 mths till I got caught in the act.

Now using own water supply, change water once a mth only. I'm a poor man.

Comment

Dun worry man your RTG doesn't mind, I'm sure.

For those not in the know, RTG stands for 'red-tail-golden', a kind of arowana.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                    Go to ur lift landing, there is a number to call. They are on 24hrs standby. How I know? .......................

I was stealing water at 2am in the morning to change my fish tank water n some idiot called that number. The guy in charge visited me at 2.30am n caught me in the act. Gave me warning. Since then they change the taps to a different screw head. But they forgot I bought the 4 different allen key head. But now never steal water already lah.
                    The one near the rubbish chute?haha. i was jus about to steal 2 days ago.to wash my shoes which is full of grass. but found out that it was removed
                    Plane 1:
                    FreeWing F-15
                    Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                    GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                    Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                      Wah! so sway!!!
                      But somebody just eat full got nothing to do!!!
                      For my case, my neighbour even complain to the authority that I use public water to wash my bicycle! wat the heck! It is just a bike!!
                      Not complained once but everytime.
                      To hell with him!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X