Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

covert video file to wmv or wma

bro any 1 know hoe to convert the window player file to wmv or wma file so that i can load on my ipaq storage card . cause the hp i paq need to have wma or wmv file to play video .
    mike

Just download the Windows Media Encoder from microsoft and convert it....I think

SH

Comment

Very powerful version..

Download MediaCoder for free. Universal media transcoding software. MediaCoder is a universal media transcoding software actively developed and maintained since 2005. It puts together most cutting-edge audio/video technologies into an out-of-box transcoding solution with a rich set of adjustable parameters which let you take full control of your transcoding.

FREEWARE!
      Need Australian/Italian Wines ? PM Me...

Comment

another powerful is winavi
        its the popular one..

Comment

u wanna the software...pls pm me your e-mail...

Comment

why won't you install pocketdivx into your ipaq and play the file direct?
            huh

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
              bro any 1 know hoe to convert the window player file to wmv or wma file so that i can load on my ipaq storage card . cause the hp i paq need to have wma or wmv file to play video .
              Eh.. if I'm not wronglah, windows video files are WMVs and WMAs maah... I think u cannot play because got no codec. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I've been using this on Nokia phones, smartmovie. Download the player, install to phone, covert movie then transfer to phone. Very good quality and nice compression too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
                Eh.. if I'm not wronglah, windows video files are WMVs and WMAs maah... I think u cannot play because got no codec. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I've been using this on Nokia phones, smartmovie. Download the player, install to phone, covert movie then transfer to phone. Very good quality and nice compression too.

http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=smartmovie
                can try tcpmp also. Shouldn't need to convert.

Comment

Ehh.. if I not wrong,
                  Those mobile phone that is not Windows Mobile OS uses one variation of mpeg4 format that specially design for mobilephones... It is by Apple if I not mistaken also.

Those mobile phone that is using Windows Mobile is default to play WMV/WMA format....because of Microsoft mah!

XviD/DivX is another type of mpeg4. Unless your Windows Mobile has the XviD/DivX codec install, u will not able to play video encoded using XviD/DivX.

XviD/DivX format is different from WMV/WMA

SH

Comment

I would favour mediacoder over other software including SUPER..
                    tried quite a few already..

Ability to convert wide range of formats to and fro
                    Ability to input subtitles.
                    Ability to resized according to screen dimensions(Including Wide Format)
                    Ability to reshaped FPS(Frames per seconds)

All codecs/package into one ! well.. FREEWARE...

candidate release is so often updated that almost every 2-3 days, he fixed problems pple reported..

Comment

Yeah, but SUPER works well for me. Actually a very easy and fast way to encode files into WMV or WMA is just to dump them into windows movie maker and export as a wmv file. Takes faster, half the time needed.
                      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
                      X