Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burning movie to CD

anyone know how to convert movies to dat and burn them to CD or DVD???
    cos i see some DVD can put like few series in a DVD.... but i only can put one...

Go to Hareware zone forums. U can get help there on PC stuffs.

My video knowledge is ancient liao.

Comment

gotta use dvd 9....its a double format disc...need to have that kinda hardware...
      save the animals!:

Comment

cos pple selling pirated DVD can burn few movies in one
        its something like video file to dat file lor
        cos video file is taking up the hours in DVD, but dat file is not

is there a convertor???

Comment

it is like a cassette tape...it has side a and b....ppl use dvd9 for like pirated disc...having two show in one disc...or series....dvd9 check it out lor...i know because last time got a few links to this...not much
          save the animals!:

Comment

or else encode in Divx lor... can store lots of movies in 1 DVD. abt 6 movies in a normal DVD. some newer players support playback in DivX nowadays
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Burning DVD is somewhat complicated.

Anyway from what I think you see other people doing - it is that you can see a menu with multiple series - aka Heroes, Greys Anatomy in there right?

They downloaded them off the net and them burned them using Nero Burning Rom.

Google the software, it's very user friendly.

Any more qn ask me.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

erm bros....i think this kinda topic keep it in pm ba.....don think it is legal right????copyrights???
                save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
                  erm bros....i think this kinda topic keep it in pm ba.....don think it is legal right????copyrights???
                  its not about copyrights.......its about burning only DvD only..

Comment

It's legal!
                    Anyway in my work I have to produce a lot of DVDs and VCDs from our cameras and edited video so I know more how to do it.

Of course I have friends who burn anime and drama into dvds for their own viewing.
                    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                      Burning DVD is somewhat complicated.

Anyway from what I think you see other people doing - it is that you can see a menu with multiple series - aka Heroes, Greys Anatomy in there right?

They downloaded them off the net and them burned them using Nero Burning Rom.

Google the software, it's very user friendly.

Any more qn ask me.
                      which software is good in doing that???? can recommend few??thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                        It's legal!
                        Anyway in my work I have to produce a lot of DVDs and VCDs from our cameras and edited video so I know more how to do it.

Of course I have friends who burn anime and drama into dvds for their own viewing.
                        can be done thatt way???? im asking this is to make a presentations for my company ........cos the video for construction is too longer to burn into DVD...

Comment

To duplicate a DVD Movie. You can either encode it (Convert) it to VCD. But you'll lost lots of details with this method. Alternatively. You can copy a DVD movie in it's raw format on a standard DVD disc. But you'll need DVD ripper software. As all DVD movies file size a bigger then what a standard DVD can hold.

What these ripper does is to delete some of the un-wanted scene to reduce the file size. ie, remove some special feature, and intro etc.. and you can transfer the ripped version of the movie to a standard DVD disc which can be played in any DVD player.. Quality remain very much the same as the original..

BTW. It is not illegal to duplicate DVDs for backup purpose, but it will be if you distribute that duplicated copies.

Comment

how i know ar...starting you said burn MOVIES to dvd......sensitive know.....for job perpose it will be more like...saving presentation clips into dvd's.....hope ou get my point
                            save the animals!:

Comment

Can. I need more info on what movies and presentation you have.

Comment

Working...
                              X