Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlook to Window Calendar, Contact, mail

Hi all,

I have been trying to import data from my Windows Outllook 2003 onto my new Windows contact, Windows Calendar and Windows mail.

Managed to transfer the mail, however I can seems to transfer the contacts and the calendar data to the new Windows Calendar & Windows Contact.

I think they are using different format and need to be converted. Would appreciate if someone can advise, many thanks
    Heli
    Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
    Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
    Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
    Buggy
    Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
    Charger : Tahmazo T15
    Balancer : TP205
    Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

I also failed on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
      I also failed on that.

Wah... Like that, how to upgrade? Looks like MS is slipping big time on this new version, just like they are slipping with their new OS, no?

Comment

HeLp, soMebOdy
        Heli
        Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane

Buggy

Comment

I do not use Windows Calender/Contact/Outlook before but I believe it should be able to import and export CSV format. If can, then u try export to CSV format first. Then import that CSV again.

SH

Comment

Thanks SH,

Seems that Windows Calendar uses the 'icalendar' or 'ics' format while the Outlook uses the 'pst' format leh.

When I try to import the data from Outlook to Window Calendar, the default file extension setting is 'ics' and if I click 'all files' the import the 'pst' directly, a problem occur and the Windows Calendar does not upload the data. Furthermore, there is now an error message when I run the Window Calendar program. Don't know why.

For the Windows Contacts is the same problem, I can't seems to import the cantact file too....

What to do? Maybe I export from Outlook first to a CSV format? But not sure if Windows Calendar can read CSV, may have to give it a try.

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
            I do not use Windows Calender/Contact/Outlook before but I believe it should be able to import and export CSV format. If can, then u try export to CSV format first. Then import that CSV again.

SH
            Heli

Plane

Buggy

Comment

Working...
            X