This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mack
    You promote one of the competitor’s battery pack at the flying site. You have a hidden agenda. Your words can be ‘discounted’. All vendors and newbie in this forum, take note of this trouble making guy.

He also had a very heated argument with another flyer in another r/c forum before.

I stay in Punggol. You come to punggol flying site to sh*t. If you are not happy with me. Come to punggol and find me. You know where I am!

I bought with my hard earned money, every freaking dollar of it. I dun get them free. YOu are accusing me of having a hidden agenda. Care to tell me my motive for promoting, and which brand?

Mister, just do a search on my threads and you will notice I am promoting HXT, Hyperion, PolyRC batts and FP... So which one you talking about?

And name the vendors and newbies you think will believe what you are saying here. I flew there every damn week, know other vendors like Derrick, Eric, Alex, KP and many other newbies who are flying regularly. I seriously honestly think they will drink coffee with me still, wanna join us?

Dun talk cock friend....

LET ME PUT YOU A CLEARER PICTURE. And if you are a GENTLEMAN, kindly explain them clearly. An EXAMPLE of a weak reply or rebuttal is as follows:

"My previous email to TP was returned in a week. My urgent email to TP on thursday regarding Talcum's packs was not replied until monday. Perhaps, Talcum is one VIP that get first treatment."
    In the quote above, you can simply explain that you did not get a reply, period. To add that Talcum is a VIP to get first treatment makes no sense and simply does not add value or weight to what you were trying to say. It is a fact that TP replied him fast, on the spot and offered a genuine solution. If you want to dispute this fact, please clarify clearly. So if you get the drift, you will see facts pouring your way now.

I want to make it clear I deal with matters as it is, not the person. I am not happy with the establishment (George and whoever involved) because of 1 simple action.

Please look at http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...5&postcount=30

Quote from George or jaws3512:
    "Tester graphs late. I more trust testers graphs. Tester say use 8 cycles at 20C, 2100 evo will die. Here, flyers use 5 cycles only, it die already. 2100 evo $118 use 5 cycles, use 1 time = $23.60. Very expensive. If give another one free, if use again 5 cycles, again die. Use 1 time = $11.80. Still expensive. Can use 50 cycles 20C? Difficult believe."
    George is considered a vendor right? Yes No? This looked to be a Vendor deliberately taking a chance to attack another vendor. This is fact no 1, we establised who jaws3512 is and what he has done.

Fact no.2
    Now George doesn't stop there. He goes around Punggol telling everybody that KP is a lousy person and that whoever had bought FP batteries has theirs bloated. I guess it did not occur to him that the people he talked to could have been KP's friend or customers or even supporters if you like to put it. I am a customer and supporter and because I highlighted this action to my fellow friends, am I considered a troublemaker? Because George has nothing better to say, he simply called me bigmouth, doesn't that confirmed his action even more? See http://203.124.102.59/forum/showpost...4&postcount=21. I am of course unhappy to see such a vendor behaving like this, now can you clarify who started all the freaking nonsense? Is this the hidden Agenda you are trying to put forth on me? I challenge you to clearly state what my hidden agenda is and how it is beneficial for me in this case. Before you decide to do so, let me just remind you again on facts below.

1. I have never seen George flown, or used FP batteries. May I know how this establisment is claiming that all who have bought from KP had their FP lipos bloated? The whole PFW knows about this, please shows us how you come to claim this? This is called DEFAMATION.

2. George also mysteriously dissappeared from the PFW scene for a long time now. It coincides surprisingly with my strong rebuttal to him. See http://203.124.102.59/forum/showpost...8&postcount=30 There is plenty of business to do in PFW, why not defend and counter my rebuttal, why not talk to me face to face in PFW? Why not continue business there since it is your "turf". I do not go Punggol Field to shit mind you, BUT I AM HAPPY to rid the field of shits like you know who.... I have been waiting all this while mate. I have been waiting longer than you did to clarify this matter.

3. Now for the last fact, you already started giving the impression that I have hidden agenda and that I promote one of the competitors' battery. This is leading to DEFAMATION too mind you. I am challenging you to make this clear for all to see. I am a customer and I have used Kokam, RC Poly, TP, FP, DN and some other freaking brands I dun care to remember. Because I support a particular brand makes me suspect and have hidden agenda? I think I have every right to do so mate... I dun even make any money from doing it and remember, I have stated very clearly what George has done. See below if you have forgotten. Are you able to do the same and state clearly what I have done, any financial gain? Even if I get free planes also you can quote.... Pour your facts or research or any revelations you can reveal. I stand tall because I am freaking clean mind you.

1. Your statement "Those who bought batteries from KP had theirs bloated" can be easily proven wrong for I am sure that a majority of Flightpower customers DO not have their batteries bloated. This means you can be sued for dafamation called slander. I never seen you fly or use Flightpower batteries, on what basis then did you make that statement? Hearsay?

2. Your MOTIVE can easily be proven because you are a dealer who sells competing lipo brands to the very same people you also make the above mentioned statement. There is "financial gain" to gain from doing this.

3. This is not your first time in attempting to negatively paint a picture of Flightpower batteries, you did this in post no 30 http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14487, you are a dealer of competitor brands, are you not being opportunistic here? Would Mack post something similar? If no, then why is a partner posting this?

Quote from George:
    "Tester graphs late. I more trust testers graphs. Tester say use 8 cycles at 20C, 2100 evo will die. Here, flyers use 5 cycles only, it die already. 2100 evo $118 use 5 cycles, use 1 time = $23.60. Very expensive. If give another one free, if use again 5 cycles, again die. Use 1 time = $11.80. Still expensive. Can use 50 cycles 20C? Difficult believe."

Now, please tell me, should I look at the establishment as a whole and see you as you and George as George? If you decided to defend him like you did in your vendor thread http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14615 which was deleted (why?), see below quote:

Originally Posted by mack
    "I believe that 'bad mouthing' of our competitor(s) battery packs might be from R/C pilots who were unhappy about our competitor(s) battery packs. This is common at the flying sites."
    Then I have no choice but to counter you as well for every one word you say, direct at me. If you want me to stop, simply stop hurling any baseless accusations or attempt to put me in a bad light. If you do not like what is happening, may I suggest the following actions that you should take?

1. Take your establishment into rein and control your kah kian if any to be reasonable, accountable for their actions and words both online and offline.

2. Teach them etiquettes so that they dun go around committing DEFAMATIONS.

Now before I end this, you also mentioned that I have a very heated arguments with another RC flyer in another forum, please make it clear where how what and link please. Otherwise no weight. And before you do so, let me quickly check with you, you never had heated arguments? Didn't one just happened to you very recently? Are you also not having one with me now? Can't be a it be a simple case of me being me who will stand tall on my grounds? What is your freaking point? That I love to wack people? Go register in RCGroups as a vendor, proceed to paint another vendor's product in bad light and see what happen. You will get banned there for it is one of the rules not to do so. Please stop defending your establishment actions like it is the correct thing to do and that your establisment is a victim of sabotage. I remember I just told John of PFW that you are a ok guy and it is George who caused all this nonsense, now you completely lost my respect too mate. Good luck to you and though you live Punggol (right?), I do not recommend you come down to PFW cause Talcum means what he says. Once, I heard a person commenting to me about George:

"Edmond, you ah, wack that jaws until jaws bo chui ki, now I want to change my battery cannot becuase he dun come down anymore."

Why are you walking his path?
    Last edited by edmond22; 20-06-2007, 10:36 PM.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Stop

Come on MACK, stop it. Dun drag in other issues. If both you and George had got nothing to hide, why till now then reply? Both of your reputation at PFW is stink. My advise is that, please dun come down to PFW to promote your stuff anymore. Appreciate that.
      Is OK if you DUN buy,
      but DUN cut my throat.

Comment

I was holding out for a reasonable reply from Mack. Yes, he replied, sadly though, it's not reasonable to me at all. Since Mack has replied now, I hope the forum will be open enough to let all parties air their views and opinions.

I think I don't trust this Mack guy anymore.

Firstly, being a vendor of both lipos and lipo chargers, I believe we can all safely assume that he would have the necessary chargers to charge up the lipos for storage, hence rendering worthless his argument that the lipos were not charged up for storage.

Secondly, to say that the battery packs would put his tens of lipos at home at risk, it just baffles me. If this vendor had sincerely intended to help out Talcum, then wouldn't he have to, at another point in time, have to accept the lipos from Talcum anyway? Hmmm, unless this vendor never had the intention of helping out Talcum in the first place...

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, for lipos can be stored safely in various ways. Again, as a vendor, I would assume that he would have had the necessary equipment(lipo sacks, case etc) and safeguards at home when dealing with troublesome or faulty lipos that are inherent from being in this business.

Thirdly, another sign of the run about the tree attitude straight from the horse's mouth, is the fact that Mack was actually worried that the lipos would go bad in his care and that Talcum could thus have demanded for compensation. This thus formed the crux of his argument that he could not accept the lipos. Does this make sense? Not to me. The lipos were already not performing well, that's why they were brought to Mack's attention in the first place. So, if TP had refused to service the faulty lipos, I guess it would be safe to say that Mack would not be all that willing to compensate the faulty lipo packs sold by him.

To be fair, Mack has clearly stated that lipos not bought directly from him but which were still nonetheless bought from him in the first place would thus not be his responsibility. This is reasonable, but would count against him and his reputation.

Here's an analogy:
        'Nokia sells my friend a phone, I took it over from him, and within less than a year, the phone got fried but Nokia repaired it for me all the same' - Now, this is customer service!
        This changing of ownership didn't affect the warranty terms and service provided with regards to repairs remained the same provided the phone could be certified that it was really bought from Nokia in the first place.

For those still in support of these 2 vendors, take note, in good times when things are fine and deals go through smoothly, everyone will seem like a nice guy. Words in good times can mean something, or nothing. However, it's only in the bad times where we learn that, true character, or the lack of, will surface in us all.

Comment

well to state my experience with him so far,

he's a nice chat-able guy, and sold me TP 2070 3SX twice. First pack i used had no noticable inconsistency, had about 7-8 minutes flights on the mini Titan all the time, until one day i was dumb enough to charge the pack with nimh setting and it bloated. so i replaced with a second pack that i am using now. also pretty fine.

one i thing i noticed though that my heli performs fine, but without the faster punch out of what i see in some videos, as stated in the heli forum. whether this is due to the batt or everything else (including unsatisfiable ego) is undetermined as of yet. but in truth the TPs from them are really fine so far.

I also have to admit I have yet to try other same range lipos.
          JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
          Futaba S3154 Tail
          Scorpion 2221-8
          JETI Spin 44A
          JR RS 77
          Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
          Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Looks like the battle lines have been drawn! I suggest we take a step back and look at the situation as it stands.

a) Vendors have been overzealous in promoting their products at the expense of their competitors.
            b) There are various parties who feel distinctly aggrieved not thru' bad service but animosity towards the vendor best known to them which may be justified or then again maybe not.We will not dwell into that.
            c) The apparent lack of service and miscommunication that has resulted in this fracas and atmosphere of mistrust.

Let us resolve this issue sensibly and amicably as adults and enjoy the hobby as buddies and friends.

1. Vendors please make your positions clear. Modellers need service and support. Come to an agreement and stop the badblood and badmouthing.This could result in modellers forming groups aligned with vendors and causing friction.No one wins.Let the modellers themselves decide what is good and what is bad.

2.Both parties should resolve the miscommunication and meet without any preconceived notions.Talcum has a grievance, Mack needs to clear the misunderstanding.Apologies should be in order.Outsiders please don't add fuel to the simmering fire.

3.Unkind words have been said by both sides and nerves are frayed.Let us all cool down and look at our objectives for this hobby- are we out to increase our stress levels or reduce it?, are we in it to make friends or infuriate people?,is this a life or death situation and our honour is at stake and are we getting paid for all the aggro?!!

4.No doubt we all have our opinions and this forum is an avenue for us to express it, but please think of the consequences of our actions.A wrong word and things will go from bad to worse and maybe irreversible.

5.Talcum sounds like a sensible chap and Mack is an OK guy ( maybe a bit overzealous at times!) but please meet up and clear up the mess.Who knows maybe you may end up being good friends! (I'm only hoping).

6.Mike maybe you could get this two gentlemen to meet up and close this thread.Guys, lets do what we are in this hobby for- enjoy ourselves!

Comment

And.... if you ask me, I think all lipos are overpriced and have too short a lifespan. Friendships last longer and cost next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mack
                Just a short note here.
                I was trying to help Talcum to send his packs to TP for evaluation even under no obligation. He bought his packs from another flyer. And b4 the weekend, I requested him to take back his packs and wait for TP's reply on his packs. That was not an unreasonable request. He did not want to take back his packs and gave no reasons for doing so too.
                Point 1.Second hand packs.

I am sorry I thought about not posting this, but has everyone missed this crucial sentence!!
                He bought his packs from another flyer.

they were second hand packs to start with !!!!....... what type of vendor would even consider helping you with second hand goods. Maybe Talcum should go back to the guy that he bought them off and ask for a refund not Mack.

Point 2.Petty squabbles.....

I am sorry I also don't care for all the "mud slinging" thats is going on here by both endmond22, talcum and other parties. Please get off your soapboxes and go and talk to the people face to face if you feel so strongly about this issue. Basically take your issues else where. This forum does not need this type of flaming and name calling. Its a global forum and I am sure Henry in USA or Joe in the EU could not really care less about your petty squabbles.

I think Suxbux said it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tele
                  Point 1.Second hand packs.

I am sorry I thought about not posting this, but has everyone missed this crucial sentence!!
                  He bought his packs from another flyer.

they were second hand packs to start with !!!!....... what type of vendor would even consider helping you with second hand goods. Maybe Talcum should go back to the guy that he bought them off and ask for a refund not Mack.

Point 2Petty squabbles.....

I am sorry I also don't care for all the "mud slinging" thats is going on here by both endmond22, talcum and other parties. Please get off your soapboxes and go and talk to the people face to face if you feel so strongly about this issue. Basically take your issues else where. This forum does not need this type of flaming and name calling. Its a global forum and I am sure Henry in USA or Joe in the EU could not really care less about your petty squabbles.

I think Suxbux said it well.
                  TP missed that sentence too but they are sending Talcum the new packs anyway. So all could fall into the excuse oh you bought it second no help sorry, so why TP helped then?

You are not involved in either cases at all and you wanted to add your 2 cents. I suggest you check first before you go babbling away on assumptions... I have challenged George to come down to Punggol to hold my FP batteries to see if they bloat a long long time ago. He did not reply nor take up the challenge.

SO If you are not involved, not know a thing on what had happened and do not care for the mudslinging like you say, just keep quiet mate. You just look like a stupid kid trying to say something here. If you want to comment further, then you are getting yourself involved here and you do care. Let me just remind you, George had gone through this forum with his defamation, it is only natural people respond to it through his forum.

I just called you a stupid kid, if you getting into a session with me because of that, then you will be doing the exact same thing like I have done here. IF a vendor start to spread rumours and say something negative about you, you are telling me it is petty squabbles?

Alternatively, I can arrange a kopi session with you if you like thought Art. otherwise you know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by suxbux
                    Looks like the battle lines have been drawn! I suggest we take a step back and look at the situation as it stands.

a) Vendors have been overzealous in promoting their products at the expense of their competitors.
                    b) There are various parties who feel distinctly aggrieved not thru' bad service but animosity towards the vendor best known to them which may be justified or then again maybe not.We will not dwell into that.
                    c) The apparent lack of service and miscommunication that has resulted in this fracas and atmosphere of mistrust.

Let us resolve this issue sensibly and amicably as adults and enjoy the hobby as buddies and friends.

1. Vendors please make your positions clear. Modellers need service and support. Come to an agreement and stop the badblood and badmouthing.This could result in modellers forming groups aligned with vendors and causing friction.No one wins.Let the modellers themselves decide what is good and what is bad.

2.Both parties should resolve the miscommunication and meet without any preconceived notions.Talcum has a grievance, Mack needs to clear the misunderstanding.Apologies should be in order.Outsiders please don't add fuel to the simmering fire.

3.Unkind words have been said by both sides and nerves are frayed.Let us all cool down and look at our objectives for this hobby- are we out to increase our stress levels or reduce it?, are we in it to make friends or infuriate people?,is this a life or death situation and our honour is at stake and are we getting paid for all the aggro?!!

4.No doubt we all have our opinions and this forum is an avenue for us to express it, but please think of the consequences of our actions.A wrong word and things will go from bad to worse and maybe irreversible.

5.Talcum sounds like a sensible chap and Mack is an OK guy ( maybe a bit overzealous at times!) but please meet up and clear up the mess.Who knows maybe you may end up being good friends! (I'm only hoping).

6.Mike maybe you could get this two gentlemen to meet up and close this thread.Guys, lets do what we are in this hobby for- enjoy ourselves!
                    Thanks Suxbux, this is yet the most sensible post I have seen thus far.

Comment

Edmond your the man...

Better than watch soap opera.

So that's why I don't see George at the field any more.

Anyway, Talcum n Edmond keep your cool. You guys are cool it's no use wasting your time and effort on this type of people.

Comment

You guys probably didnt realise, the off topic section had way exceeded the Market Place this week for the first time in DH history in terms of popularity & traffic flow

We will let the thread run for another while before closing it. Further heat exchange would not solve the problem. The parties involved need to come together.

Just a reminder, please respect your fellow members when posting. Your remarks will hurt ppl in a way or another and whatever written is irreversible.

Mike

Comment

Mike, I would suggest just closed the thread as Talcum is not longer persuing the matter.
                          Is OK if you DUN buy,
                          but DUN cut my throat.

Comment

Wow.. All these over some Lipo Packs.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
                              TP missed that sentence too but they are sending Talcum the new packs anyway. So all could fall into the excuse oh you bought it second no help sorry, so why TP helped then?

You are not involved in either cases at all and you wanted to add your 2 cents. I suggest you check first before you go babbling away on assumptions... I have challenged George to come down to Punggol to hold my FP batteries to see if they bloat a long long time ago. He did not reply nor take up the challenge.

SO If you are not involved, not know a thing on what had happened and do not care for the mudslinging like you say, just keep quiet mate. You just look like a stupid kid trying to say something here. If you want to comment further, then you are getting yourself involved here and you do care. Let me just remind you, George had gone through this forum with his defamation, it is only natural people respond to it through his forum.

I just called you a stupid kid, if you getting into a session with me because of that, then you will be doing the exact same thing like I have done here. IF a vendor start to spread rumours and say something negative about you, you are telling me it is petty squabbles?

Alternatively, I can arrange a kopi session with you if you like thought Art. otherwise you know what to do.

Edmond22 you should think twice before opening your mouth...also check my age.

will will express my further thoughts in a pm to you

Comment

I was very reluctant to put my feet in this thread where one side is my friends whom I fly with and one side is vendors that I do not even know and it will be unfair for me to make comments about someone whom I do not know. or know well.

I believe this thread was re-open such that the buyers can air their views on the seller so that other will take note. For that matter I believe the point is noted by other who visit the forum.

I always believe that PFW is a friendly and nice neighbourhood, but as I read this thread that is getting longer and longer, I am beginning to suspect that I am wrong and there is so much hostility in PFW.

Yes, I live in Punggol and to be honest, I am disappointed to see such unhappiness in my own town.

Let us not forget what this hobby is all about. Hobby and friendship. How can we bring more people into this hobby with wrong type of attitude?

This is not a blog about anyone and certain forum etiquettes are appreciated. Afterall, this is a free forum for most users but not necessary means Freedom of expression. Definitely you can, if you want to. But by PM. Yes, take personal issue on PM.

By now, everyone reading this thread should know that this is more of a personal issue rather than product issue. Why not settle it among yourself?

I am not supporting any side and do not want to offend my friends, but I definitely do not support any gangsterism behaviour especially in my neighbourhood.

Maybe a suggestion to Mike.
                                Is it possible to do a vote to ask people if they think the issue should be taken outside of this forum? ie. end the thread?
                                Well, just a suggestion.

Originally posted by HZM
                                You guys probably didnt realise, the off topic section had way exceeded the Market Place this week for the first time in DH history in terms of popularity & traffic flow

We will let the thread run for another while before closing it. Further heat exchange would not solve the problem. The parties involved need to come together.

Just a reminder, please respect your fellow members when posting. Your remarks will hurt ppl in a way or another and whatever written is irreversible.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X