This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only say """ VERY CHILDISH""""
    If u think the product is no GOOD then DUN BUY.
    WHY make so much noise???????

Comment

what goes around, comes around... if there's nothing to hide i'm sure mike will be able to get mack in.

There's 2 types of criminal. guilty till proven innocent and innocent till proven guilty... i believe the former one is the harsher of the 2. which in the case... does slience mean consent?

Comment

Originally posted by dragons35

maybe you want to try reading the part from the original thread that mike has help to post back. Threadstarter did say that he has nothing against tp packs.I think the thread starter is trying to warn us out of kindness and maybe vent his anger a bit. Probably took him quite a bit of effort to type that long essay.

Personally, I think this sort of "noise" does serve as warning for other flyers, but as with all matters in life, we should never forget the fundamental attribution error and self serving bias and most importantly, keep our mind open.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
          maybe you want to try reading the part from the original thread that mike has help to post back. Threadstarter did say that he has nothing against tp packs.I think the thread starter is trying to warn us out of kindness and maybe vent his anger a bit. Probably took him quite a bit of effort to type that long essay.

Personally, I think this sort of "noise" does serve as warning for other flyers, but as with all matters in life, we should never forget the fundamental attribution error and self serving bias and most importantly, keep our mind open.
          Baby_Zyklon, That was well put and very True !

All is left for the "accused" to step up and defend himself
          f

Comment

Originally posted by dragons35
            I'd rather leave the involved parties to settle the case. This kind of post is rather redundant and does not help in the situation in any form.

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
              Being the forum owner, we cannot rely just on what the member posted. You had to give us some time to try to contact Mack / George.

There on, if he want to challenge to the claim, so be it. We will just sit back and watch the good show.

This forum is watch by ppl all ard the world. You gauge for yourself what talcum posted looks good as a whole for everyone? There are many ways things can be addressed and if they (mack / george ) are really irrresponsible, I will allow the post but most likely like I had mentioned, ammendment require, in a soother way. Take my words, I just need to get Mack in and I shall allow it.

Mike
              Mike,

I understand your sentiments as the forum owner/mod. however i dont understand the way you have chosen to enforce your authority. i did post a second post right after the initial one that was directed to the mods where if anything was considered overboard i would reword it once given editing rights.

my thread was removed and i wasnt told anything... im sorry but this is not a credible action from a moderator let alone owner. Btw i told Mack that i would post this for him to reply online with everyone here because everyone in PFW already knows how he works based on the live telecast on the 14th and 15th June.

if you think this is a personal attack against you, i humbly say it is NOT. it is constructive critism on your actions which i believe could have been handled better. implicitly your actions (even thought you have never stated it anywhere) are BIASED to side Mack/George because i was never told about anything and you simply removed the thread. why?? for the life of me i cannot understand this action. it is NOT a purely neutral action.

now if you are pissed of at me for posting this comment on your then if you see fit use your authority and please BAN my account. do NOT worry i will not register another account and i will leave the forum.

if you would like to talk to me personally pls PM me your HP number and i will call you to talk to you to share my sentiments offline.

fellow DH'ers.
              Pls post no more comments in this thread thanks. I will settle these issues with Mack/George and Mike separately.

Once again i will state this so that it is clear.
              1.) I have no problems with TP batts. I have other sets that are working perfectly fine past 100 cycles that have seen the BURST mode.
              2.) I am unhappy about how the 2 individuals chose to settle this matter. It could have been settled in 5 minutes with just a "Ok. Pls give me your batts and let me send them to TP for checks." DONE!!!

on another side note. after my flight this morning i tested my FP pack and noticed that one cell was underperforming. I told the vendor and i got it replaced on the spot!!! THAT'S SERVICE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. If my pack was abused by me in any way or i knew it was blatant neglect i would not ask for a replacement. $100 is not WORTH your credibility.

ok i've done enough here.

Mike,

I'm OFFICIALLY requesting that this thread be closed but NOT DELETED. Your choice if you want to wait for Mack/George's reply or if you want to close it now. Either way i cant be bothered with this anymore. $200 and 2 freaking idiots are NOT WORTH MY TIME.

on another side note i have just recieved a reply from the WARRANTY DEPT of THUNDERPOWER and I will be sending the 2 batts to them later this afternoon. MACK, are you happy now? They did reply .. and you were waiting for their reply at like 3-4am... thats just sad and uncalled for man.

GOOD DAY.
              -a seriously unhappy camper due to 2 idiots and a blatant disregard of forum user trust from a moderator.
              -------------------
              Powder, Anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
                I'd rather leave the involved parties to settle the case. This kind of post is rather redundant and does not help in the situation in any form.
                thanks buddy pls dont get involved here. your credibility is not worth my $200 loss. thanks again.
                -------------------
                Powder, Anyone????

Comment

We shall wait for Mack to post his side of story and had this thread close. The forum is not going to get itself involve in such dispute as we do not have the means of verification on the matter. Words against words, opinion against opinion.

Any further posting other than Mack's / George's on this thread will be deleted. Thereafter please kindly settle your dispute outside the forum.

Thanks & Regards

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by talcum
                    thanks buddy pls dont get involved here. your credibility is not worth my $200 loss. thanks again.
                    You're welcome. I'm sorry that I can't find anything to say to make the situation any better, but at least I know what NOT to say to make things worst.

Comment

Never had any problems dealing with Mack, George or KP.They sell great products, Flight Power and TP.All honest gentlemen trying to make a living selling batteries and accessories and bringing quality products at good prices to modellers.

Batteries are a big investment and they do have manufacturing defects.Unfortunately they are also susceptible to abuse too with or without our knowledge and their lifespan can be reduced considerably without any accompanying outward physical attributes. That makes warranty claims difficult at times as there is no way of finding out the actual number of cycles,actual discharge currents,actual charging currents, actual environment that the batteries were used in i.e whether there was sufficient cooling during use and during charge, charger serviceability or suitability and actual age of cells.

Buying used cells makes it even harder for the distributor to determine whether abuse of the cells had taken place as more than one party is involved. The seller is out to make a profit or he wouldn't be in the business and the buyer does not want to lose a great deal of money if the cells don't perform to expectations.

The question we have to ask ourselves is how do we accurately gauge all these factors in an objective and finite way so as to protect the interests of both vendor and end user. Goodwill on the part of the seller is paramount of course but it can't be a one way street.

Comment

May I add that I am not taking sides nor apportioning blame on any party.I am writing to express my personal experience with these gentlemen.KP is one heck of good soul and brought in some really great products at fantastic prices for us.Likewise, I have dealt with Mack and was 100% satisfied with the service.
                        I cannot comment on what transpired in PF as I wasn't party to it. It is my wish that it will have a happy ending. Ultimately, its just a hobby guys!

Comment

Originally posted by suxbux
                          Never had any problems dealing with Mack, George or KP.They sell great products, Flight Power and TP.All honest gentlemen trying to make a living selling batteries and accessories and bringing quality products at good prices to modellers.

Batteries are a big investment and they do have manufacturing defects.Unfortunately they are also susceptible to abuse too with or without our knowledge and their lifespan can be reduced considerably without any accompanying outward physical attributes. That makes warranty claims difficult at times as there is no way of finding out the actual number of cycles,actual discharge currents,actual charging currents, actual environment that the batteries were used in i.e whether there was sufficient cooling during use and during charge, charger serviceability or suitability and actual age of cells.

Buying used cells makes it even harder for the distributor to determine whether abuse of the cells had taken place as more than one party is involved. The seller is out to make a profit or he wouldn't be in the business and the buyer does not want to lose a great deal of money if the cells don't perform to expectations.

The question we have to ask ourselves is how do we accurately gauge all these factors in an objective and finite way so as to protect the interests of both vendor and end user. Goodwill on the part of the seller is paramount of course but it can't be a one way street.
                          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by suxbux

Suxbux, just to add to what you are saying too. I agree Mack had a great reputation. But, if we take into account what TP had emailed to the battery owner in this case, TP is requesting the user to send it in. This is totally in different contrast to what Mack is saying to the user. As a matter of fact, Mack has misrepresented TP too. I dun know what Mack and George is up to, but it is very very clear they are pushing the ball to each other vigorously, they fell out with each other or what? Whatever it is, I hope they do not let their personal relationship affect customers.

my 2 cent worth.
                            Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
                              Suxbux, just to add to what you are saying too. I agree Mack had a great reputation. But, if we take into account what TP had emailed to the battery owner in this case, TP is requesting the user to send it in. This is totally in different contrast to what Mack is saying to the user. As a matter of fact, Mack has misrepresented TP too. I dun know what Mack and George is up to, but it is very very clear they are pushing the ball to each other vigorously, they fell out with each other or what? Whatever it is, I hope they do not let their personal relationship affect customers.

my 2 cent worth.
                              You promote one of the competitor’s battery pack at the flying site. You have a hidden agenda. Your words can be ‘discounted’. All vendors and newbie in this forum, take note of this trouble making guy.

He also had a very heated argument with another flyer in another r/c forum before.

I stay in Punggol. You come to punggol flying site to sh*t. If you are not happy with me. Come to punggol and find me. You know where I am!
                              I have seen them all.

A mediocre r/c pilot who thinks that he is one top gun.

A nerd looking and sick flyer who thinks that he is a great modeller.

Greed that made a friend became a competitor.

Comment

Just a short note here.
                                I was trying to help Talcum to send his packs to TP for evaluation even under no obligation. He bought his packs from another flyer. And b4 the weekend, I requested him to take back his packs and wait for TP's reply on his packs. That was not an unreasonable request. He did not want to take back his packs and gave no reasons for doing so too.

I explained to him that I could not jeopardize my tens of lipoly packs at home. It is risky for me. Moreover his packs were not charged for storage. There are other reasons too.

With his attitude, and if his packs 'kaput' over the weekend, I am sure that I will be made to pay for them. Thatz why I insisted that he took his packs back over the weekend. I have the right to do so!

My previous email to TP was returned in a week. My urgent email to TP on thursday regarding Talcum's packs was not replied until monday. Perhaps, Talcum is one VIP that get first treatment.

I do not own him anything. He bought his packs from another flyer. I could only offer to help. And this help is only within my capacity.

All will be hopefully revealed on Friday (22 / 6) evening for half an hour on HD screen.

Until then!
                                I have seen them all.

A mediocre r/c pilot who thinks that he is one top gun.

A nerd looking and sick flyer who thinks that he is a great modeller.

Greed that made a friend became a competitor.

Comment

Working...
                                X