Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless Guy..

Look at wat this shameless guy has done..

doesn't the webpage looks familiar??
    Last edited by PhiBeR; 04-12-2004, 11:27 AM.

Wa lau... I was expecting something exotic... nb....

nothing new lah... saw it the other day w David when we are there. Don even consider getting fr them. In case u happily buy and bring back only to find 1 linkage mising and they tell u to use satay stick!

Cheers

Mike

Comment

If u want some realyl excotic pictures, i can post some too..

I mean he juz bascially rip off align's webby and put it up!
      And also, he's also using streetdiretory's map!
      now.. if u go bao toh him..

That's at least 2 copyright infringement!
      They will sue his pants off..

Comment

Comment

You all really have nothing better to do ...... go round looking for trouble ..... but I like it

Comment

Phiber> I like the way u use the "whore" word on him! He deserve it totally!

I pity those uninformed new flyers buying from him, hard- earned money spend on a dirty whore, who love boasting about his well-drilled......( better stop before becoming disgusting..)
            Robert Green Ingersoll:
            It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

Comment

His range of imitation planes, accessories and his chiong FMS, G2 realflight is enough to send his mailbox flooded with lawer letters if we each send a 'tip-off' to the relevant parties.
              Robert Green Ingersoll:
              It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

Comment

Eh phenomenon, i keep on seeing you say all those bad things about him, wait he sue you for defamation how? i'm sure you don't want anyone calling you a whore or other derogatory terms for that matter.

If you feel that he's giving bad service, don't buy from him lor! Simple as that.

In fact, I see you always take opportunity to flame other people (e.g. in the DH vs RCFlying forum post), relax la!
                Words of Wisdom
                Talk is cheap.
                Empty vessels make the most noise.
                Save the earth, conserve bandwidth.

why is everyone so concerned about heli specs?
                #1 e325. schulze 12.46/gy401/325 woodies

#2 lepton ex. z3025-10/jazz 80-6-18/funkey 425/gy401/9254

#3 sdx. os 50/hyperion ds20-xsmd/gy520

Comment

Actually i think we shld not call him a w**** here..
                  My bad, miods, pls delete this thread..
                  Was juz feeling playful heh..

But juz beware of this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by newbie
                    Eh phenomenon, i keep on seeing you say all those bad things about him, wait he sue you for defamation how? i'm sure you don't want anyone calling you a whore or other derogatory terms for that matter.

If you feel that he's giving bad service, don't buy from him lor! Simple as that.

In fact, I see you always take opportunity to flame other people (e.g. in the DH vs RCFlying forum post), relax la!
                    Relax.

Sueing for defamation over these kind of issue sounds like... a republican. Besides, how many people in Singapore have actually sued before? I'd be too lazy to even call the lawyer . Just think of it this way: everyone has access to CASE, but nobody's reporting. If Chan sues over "defamation", I bet we would have to be a pretty petty society.

Comment

and you would have to prove that he is not one .........

sorry I shouldnt stir the pot!!! bad doug! .... bad!
                      hehehhehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X