Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got my driving license and I m already hating lady drivers. They think that they are the king, or rather queen of the road.
    Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
    Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
    Esky Dauphin
    Walkera Lama 2
    Walkera 5G6
    Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
    Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
    Brushless Micro-T

Comment

my collegue was invited for kopi at TP office because a taxi driver complain against him.

(my collegue complained to the taxi company, and the taxi driver counter complain to TP...)

There were no photo proof or watever, just one man's word against another.

You have a photo, I will be very surprise if the TP didn't take any action.
      huh

Comment

wa.. that why the pay in Gov sector is rising
        too many complaint to work on.. and TP will for sure need more intake

um.. i think this is very normalk nowadays
        as the car prices is getting lower.. the richer will be getting more more and big big car
        the poor also getting cars as with low low down payment..

so every ah dog and ah cat also can get car

nvr kanna hit by drink driver is very lucky already nowsaday..

so what can we do?

Fine is nothings nowadays, as can been seen < my father or i got money, so what>

no driving lincese, still able to drive, the most kanna fine and ban for driving.

Comment

i believe most drivers who encounter problems are lady drivers, same here as well. perhaps driving tester should be the same sex as the driver.

Comment

actually i think there are v few female driving instructors...if there are any at all....just as well, their driving generally
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Shouldn't condemn just lady drivers...

Observed alot over the years.

Ladies who are good are really damn good until they tailgate you so near, speed so fast or parked parallel parking once without much effort. I see also scared..

Those CMI , i think you know lah...

More predictive than men..

Men seems to form the DANGEROUS lot, high speed chase or insane road rages. You guys should know where O.G. ( Not shopping centre ah ! ) happens and when.. Really put other road drivers on their nerves..

I've seen , learned and put it behind me. Just mumble away should kill the road rage in your brain..
              Need Australian/Italian Wines ? PM Me...

Comment

before i say sumthing, i wanna clarify that i am not sexist...

i hate female drivers... honestly, majority of them think that they are "queens of the road"... what a drag man...

there were 8 incidents, when i went expeditory cycling with my buds, and i have women pointing the finger, flipping the bird, giving me the "f-face". Just because i didn;t "give way to them" when i have the right of way...

women drivers tend to disrespect cyclist more than male drivers... don;t know why, especially if the cyclist is male...

got this once, i was making a left turn, this woman came up about 2 cm away from my handle bar.... and i got struck by her wash....

seriously... i otta take pics and post to stomp...

when i get my driving license... i'm so gonna show them who is boss...
                DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

well activities requiring limb and eye coordination stress a woman more because their brains are wired differently.. that could be when a woman behaves badly on a road sometimes..

also why most of them dont fly helis, play computer games etc
                  For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

figures.... i'm a traditionalist... not very comfortable with women doing alot of things.... althought some incidents where i have met great women who showed me what they can do, but most of the others, i;m still not comfortable...

driving is one of them... i agree with the wiring part... but sometimes, they can be extremely snobbish... it's good luck that i didn;t scratch any of their cars, else i'll be flying indoor rc in changi chalet, lol.
                    DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

I would say most of you guys are really lucky.

I am a road cyclist and usually do around 30-130km rides couple days a week and i swear there are assasins on the road trying to kill me whenever possible.

Every ride, i almost get knock down at least twice. So much so that i can even predict which drivers are the potential killers. Like those filtering out to the main road, they are trained not too see my bright flashing headlights and drive out just a split second before i reach the junction.

Basically, we cyclist need to have the mindset that we have special powers on the road, ie. We are invisible. I mean, if we behaved like a normal road user, most of us would have died long ago.

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to all motorist here. We cyclist are road users too, without the protection of metal around us. A 'small' accident doesnt mean a couple of hundred bucks at the workshop but rather a trip to the hospital.

Thanks !

Safe driving and flying.

Comment

Originally posted by yeow_hwee
                        I would say most of you guys are really lucky.

I am a road cyclist and usually do around 30-130km rides couple days a week and i swear there are assasins on the road trying to kill me whenever possible.

Every ride, i almost get knock down at least twice. So much so that i can even predict which drivers are the potential killers. Like those filtering out to the main road, they are trained not too see my bright flashing headlights and drive out just a split second before i reach the junction.

Basically, we cyclist need to have the mindset that we have special powers on the road, ie. We are invisible. I mean, if we behaved like a normal road user, most of us would have died long ago.

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to all motorist here. We cyclist are road users too, without the protection of metal around us. A 'small' accident doesnt mean a couple of hundred bucks at the workshop but rather a trip to the hospital.

Thanks !

Safe driving and flying.

yeap, for cyclist.... please wear a helmet when cycling on the road and respect the drivers even if they are a**holes... remeber that your seriously insignificant on the road and all it takes is a moment of folly of any motorist to kill you...

althought i have to respect some drivers (all male by the way), very nice people... help me filter for turns and stuff.... got one is the best... offer to drive slow so he cna use his head light to luminate the dark road...

while women drivers.... errr... let;s just say i rather RPG their car when i can...
                        DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

walau...i do agree a disproportionate number of jialat+++ drivers are women,

one gd thing abt having a dam old car is...if yor car gonna scrap liao n ppl car is SGTxxxx....can always press accelerator! ahha...

Comment

Working...
                          X