Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the pay for ns ?

hello people i would like to know whether anybody roughly know how much the pay for ns is since i going in next month and this will decide for me whether i take a super 4 or a cbr 1000 i going tekong with a diploma so can help ?
    *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
    Coming soon:
    f-18 ?
    TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

the pay depends on your vocation and rank. Tekong was $350 during my time, now I think around $400-$450. If you are paying for your own bike, no point going for CBR1000 during NS, unless you are going to chao keng and get those stay out clerk job. However, not easy to be clerk and much harder to be stay out clerk. In NS, most of the time your bike is park in camp, so I think super 4 is enough.

Some units don't even allow you to ride in, so if you get posted to those unit, you really don't use the bike much.

sigpic

Comment

wa mine was only 200+
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

hmm

yah that is another thing i have to consider but if i take super four later waste money thats why i scared
        *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
        Coming soon:
        f-18 ?
        TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
          wa mine was only 200+
          mine was $135
          sigpic

Comment

btw i heard that for motorist must go for some kind of defensive riding course if not they cant enter millitary camp/unit. i don't have a bike so no much info on this. i heard it from a NSF friend who rides bike to camp

Comment

Yes you have to get the defensive riding cert before you can ride bike into any camp. But saf actually will subsidise the cost. If i'm not wrong it is around 50 bucks to get the cert after the subsidy.

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
              Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

I think the starting allowance is the benchmark for ur age... hahaha
                Mine was $175 per month got GF so every weekends limited to $50 spending...

Pathetic manz...now $350? Wah... can spend $at least $80 (3-4jugs of beer each weekends ) so envious...
                Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
                Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
                Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
                Things to Sell:
                - T-rex 450XL NIB
                - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Since threadstarter mentioned NS,then I'll recommend cheaper bikes that requires lower payment each mth.KapKia good enough for transport.
                  Remember,someone has got to pay for the bike mthly unless its going to be fully paid by your family,so you have to decide who to absorb the financial burden each mth,your pathetic pay or your family.
                  Either way,logical economical solution will be to get a very affordable bike,IF you must have one?

HDB

Comment

Originally posted by madflurry
                    Yes you have to get the defensive riding cert before you can ride bike into any camp. But saf actually will subsidise the cost. If i'm not wrong it is around 50 bucks to get the cert after the subsidy.
                    The cost of the cert is 50 plus but SAF will pay you back half the cost after you completed the course. Do take in mind that riding your bike into camp is subjected to ur unit approval. if you die die go into camp with your bike, you will get ( unit will give punishment, my friend kanna SOL becoz he did not have the apporval to ride into camp.) if you park it outside your camp, you will end up paying more kana ticket

I used to riding for half a year but gave up. too dangerous and cannot stand father, mother and sisters nagging at me . Anyway going to ORD on dec 07.
                    I'm back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by intrance
                      mine was $135
                      Mine was $95 i think so...
                      Need Australian/Italian Wines ? PM Me...

Comment

Working...
                      X