Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Everyone.

After much thought, I decided that I'm leaving this hobby, so I can concentrate on giving time to my family and friends. I hope nobody will be saddened, but instead be happy for me. I have new goals in life now, and want to start life afresh.

That said, it has been a very great time for me to be here, and to get to know most of the guys here, whether in person or online only. I intend to still keep contacts with you guys, except that I won't be flying or playing R/C stuff, maybe just meet up during those makan sessions.

The greatest thing I've gained from this hobby, was not only the cool ability to have understanding over electronics and apply to everyday life, but more important, I gained a CIRCLE of friends made of some of very wonderful people. I will never forget you guys.

Ray.
    formerly known as
    "MicroHeli-Nut"
    "Blade-X"

See u ard.

Hope to see u come back to the hobby again someday. Tis is a hobby for either young or old.

Comment

take it easy.
      a lot of us has to juggle between work, family (+ kids), multiple hobbies etc.

at times we just don't have time for anything for weeks, but it is still important to have a avenue to destress. no matter it is rc or otherwise. Many of my flying buddies already scale down, including myself. Flying less also means spending predically none for repairs blings or nibs.

hope to see you back in action someday.
      huh

Comment

Sad to hear that you leave this hobby. Ok, it is for something more important-->your family.

Me too married but not yet have a kid(s), so still have plenty time for heli and computer game. But, I also must pay huge attention to my spouse.

It is not impossible you will back to this hobby. Maybe with your kid(s)? I know kid love to see helicopter .

Regards,
        Arto.
        Dynam Hughes 300 fp with stock blades and GWS DD tail upgrade...
        TX: 72.830MHz, mode 2.

Can hover already, now learning orientation...

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
          After much thought, I decided that I'm leaving this hobby, so I can concentrate on giving time to my family and friends. I hope nobody will be saddened, but instead be happy for me. I have new goals in life now, and want to start life afresh.

That said, it has been a very great time for me to be here, and to get to know most of the guys here, whether in person or online only. I intend to still keep contacts with you guys, except that I won't be flying or playing R/C stuff, maybe just meet up during those makan sessions.

The greatest thing I've gained from this hobby, was not only the cool ability to have understanding over electronics and apply to everyday life, but more important, I gained a CIRCLE of friends made of some of very wonderful people. I will never forget you guys.

Ray.
          formerly known as
          "MicroHeli-Nut"
          "Blade-X"

May the virus be with you
          One day your fingers will itch and you will start to miss the sound of the rotor blade again

Till den, take good care and dont forget to keep your Lipos fully charged.

All the best

Rgds
          Tak
          sigpic
          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

sad to hear that my "mod brother" is leaving this hobby but I know we will see you back some day.
            Keep in touch and look after youself Ray.

Cheers doug

Comment

I'm very sure he will be back in future

Comment

Working...
              X