Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange language

Howfow Dofo Youfou Tofo Dayfay ...
    anyone heard of ppl speaking such languages? Just remembered once learnt abit from some galfriends from all-gals school,more than 15yrs ago hor ... not now .
    Any name for this language?

Sorfor rifi itsfis " howfow dofo youfou dofo tofo dayfay ? " Its encrypted sia

Comment

its known as "F" language.

from those convent schools.

Comment

yup...F language....learnt a little when I was in Pri school....think in 85
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

lol.. the F language.. but if u just say "F language" in this times, ppl would think other wise.. as if.. lol..

Comment

aiyah.. some of the rgs.. sngs.. scgs girls in my jc class last time.. also...

Comment

I remember speaking that language to some of the "happening" Katong Convent girls way back in 1977 (I was in St' Pats)
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

ah yea katong convent. They have always been very "happening". No idea why, but when i was in sec school, they were STILL the most "happening" lot of girls

Comment

Why brought up the subject winston? Your wife talking behind your back?
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

there was always "something" with these all girl schools
                    wah i remember the days man.. .. .

wakakakakaka
                    f

Comment

lol nixaad, dont worry me good at deciphering codes just curious how many ppl know about this.
                      I've heard there are also other sort of encrypted languages, heard gays in other countries have it kekeke... anyone KNOW it????

Comment

Also, do you know that nokia sms tones are morse code?
                        3 short tone 3 long tone 3 short tone = SMS = ***--***
                        hehehe, the other alert 'special' tone is actually "connecting people"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                          I remember speaking that language to some of the "happening" Katong Convent girls way back in 1977 (I was in St' Pats)
                          Hey hey, fellow patrician. haha, graduated there 2 years ago, now in JC. One unique school st pats is, there anything goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                            Oh, missed this part. Hmm.. Mr ghost must be hell of a chiongster huh.. tackling girls as hobby before you got into RC?

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
                              Oh, missed this part. Hmm.. Mr ghost must be hell of a chiongster huh.. tackling girls as hobby before you got into RC?
                              Naahhh ! ....Was more interested in Plastic modelling and soccer then ! ....dunno why ! ......kinda look upon them as "younger sisters"
                              ....maybe it was because all 3 of my sisters were from Convents, the eldest was from CHIJ and the other 2 younger ones were from KC

During working life, I've met quite a few KC girls and they were like "TOO HOT TO HANDLE" ! ......Funny thing is my wife is NOT a KC girl !

Originally posted by Mathieu
                              Hey hey, fellow patrician. haha, graduated there 2 years ago, now in JC. One unique school st pats is, there anything goes.
                              Hi ! Hi !

....2 years ago ? ......I graduated there 30 years ago ! During my time, we settle disputes in the old "SEPTIC" tank after class ....machiam Gladiator style ! .....dunno if the place still there anot ! .......But I still fondly remember old brother Joseph Mc'Nally !
                              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                              X