Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Hair-growth pill to recommend?

Anyone knows any hair –growth pill recommended to buy that’s effective? Thinking stress is making me losing hair..

Thanks!

relax abit lah bro

Comment

Originally posted by ebpwu
      Anyone knows any hair –growth pill recommended to buy that’s effective? Thinking stress is making me losing hair..

Thanks!
      stop flying rc heli!

enjoy
      Sondol first talk later!

Comment

Some say's hair loss is inherited from parents. Others say it is due to stress. Look on the bright side, you can cut your hair short and save alot on trips to barber. Just like me?

Comment

me too

i'm facing the same problem. don't ever believe in those saloon(Yxx Nxx haircare) or what so ever, ther r dick in ur saving only . i spend thousand on it that can buy me dozen of raptor

simple see ur family doctor and problely they will tell u to take a medicine call:
          PROPESIA (RM150+/box, or local sell S$80+/box)- 1 Box contain 28 pils and take 1 pil each day(i'm taken ),last for a month.
          this medicine is to control man's hormon that 'treat' our hair as outsider and kick them out of our scarp. this is the main reason why man pattern hair loss
          happen in most man. will need 3 months to see the result. you know hair cant grow overnight right?
          Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

and....

do tk things ez, get rest more, exercise, enough sleep, less salty food all help too at most we r man so botak also no prob la

Comment

I know a hairdresser fren who own a salon. Generally he don recommend tonic / hair treatment etc. Wat comes out after all this treatment are known as "baby hair" They are soft and thin unlike those mature hair.

According to him, the best and effective way is hair transplant. Inwhich they took hair from yr lower head ( near neck area ) and plant on top. It involve surgery and the pain is pretty unbearable

Mike

Comment

lower head......

TREX 500 ESP
                Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Rub XO on ur head..... hahaa....
                  Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
                  20,000 times a min

Comment

Thanks man! Will prefer to consult the family doctor rather than trust the guardian or pharmacetical products. I got excessive baby hair too...

Btw, I had enquired with my family doctor some time ago by chance and he said that taking pills internally will accelerate growth, but to some extent, may affect the male erection... . The growth will stop when the medication stops. I laughed at what i heard but the doctor didn't. So he is serious..saying it is not cheap for long term too...Tonic application externally will be slower.

just to share...

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
                      i'm facing the same problem. don't ever believe in those saloon(Yxx Nxx haircare) or what so ever, ther r dick in ur saving only . i spend thousand on it that can buy me dozen of raptor

simple see ur family doctor and problely they will tell u to take a medicine call:
                      PROPESIA (RM150+/box, or local sell S$80+/box)- 1 Box contain 28 pils and take 1 pil each day(i'm taken ),last for a month.
                      this medicine is to control man's hormon that 'treat' our hair as outsider and kick them out of our scarp. this is the main reason why man pattern hair loss
                      happen in most man. will need 3 months to see the result. you know hair cant grow overnight right?
                      I have a friend who have tried this for 6 months too.. The side effect- lower SXX drive .
                      Anyway, it could be just individual respond to the medicine.
                      don't worry about losing hair or hair turn grey or tummy get bigger when you aged.the importance thing is " get rich" .
                      Btw I don't have hair lost problem, but it turned grey since I was 29.. any good recommendation??

Comment

Originally posted by koon
                        I have a friend who have tried this for 6 months too.. The side effect- lower SXX drive .
                        Anyway, it could be just individual respond to the medicine.
                        don't worry about losing hair or hair turn grey or tummy get bigger when you aged.the importance thing is " get rich" .
                        Btw I don't have hair lost problem, but it turned grey since I was 29.. any good recommendation??
                        Guy,trust me?Leave your hair the way it is and leave with it.Loss of hair is common.Ask yourself,nice looking hair is a good to have or must have?Same to black hair.Have you heard of any permenant 1 time treatment?
                        Short hair looks cool and its alot more managerable!
                        Anyway if you got a 1 time off cure for hair loss do let me know cos my male colleague has been having hair loss and haven't found a permenant cure since his early twenties ... Thats about ten years ago ....

Comment

Actually its more than easy to say to leave thing as it is.....

The impression given to ppl is important especially one trying to woo gals

I am not prejudice against ppl w less hair but gals generally will have better impression of a guy with better outlook.

Coincidently, spoke to the owner of the salon last week. He commented too my hair start to drop at the center. He advised better living lifestyle and less stress probably can help a little. He added that since I already had a family w wife and kids, probably can forget abt this hair loss problem, nothing can be done much. Just leave it as it is He strongly urge those transplant method but forewarn its a very painful process. His hairstylist fren went with it and he say really looks great, thick and healthy hair .... est cost $6K + many many pain ....

Comment

I guess transplant is extreme, expensive and painful to go for. I believe oily scalp will promote hair loss cos I got oily scalp. I washed hair at least once a day!

Does hair transplanted hair look fake? Or looked transplanted? How about any effective brand of hair-growth shampoo?

Comment

last time my manager too but for me ok le. this depent to individual lo still the only 'best and convinient way'

Comment

Working...
                              X