Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad in a way but on the bright side, it is a fast ending and there's no other casualty, could have been much worse.
    Just curious, is the road winding or straight before the accident?

Comment

next time u see this cluch in down one gear ,hard half turn and hand break,
      then counter steer and full power ^_^

anyway its good tata u have avoid him ^_^
      V.s.One =Sold
      Sepent 710x2 =Trown By Ex G.f
      Honey Bee C.P =Useless Merry Go Round
      Lama V3 For Me =Vigin Heli
      HoneyBee Fp =Crashed
      HoneyBeeKing =Looped and flipped sold
      Belt Cp =Sold
      DFC Pro (Clone) = Trying to set up Gyro
      V450D01V2 = Flying With 2 New Buddy
      JS Tz Frenzy 50 = Overhauing
      Raptor 60 = Fliping Crazily & Total Gone

Comment

Originally posted by swatlast
        next time u see this cluch in down one gear ,hard half turn and hand break,
        then counter steer and full power ^_^

anyway its good tata u have avoid him ^_^
        Bro you're , poisoned by drifting huh. Without proper suspension set and profile tires, wait car cannot drift properly, then turn turtle ...

No need to use handbrake sometimes, just clutch in, downshift, throw clutch and steady on accelerator and you get a drift with proper counter steer I test my VIOS, can drift but countersteer need hell lots of practice to get the feel

Junyang mentioned to me it's a straight road, I really curious what was actually in the poor rider's mind at time of accident, this sort of mystery really bugs me....

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
          Bro you're , poisoned by drifting huh. Without proper suspension set and profile tires, wait car cannot drift properly, then turn turtle ...

No need to use handbrake sometimes, just clutch in, downshift, throw clutch and steady on accelerator and you get a drift with proper counter steer I test my VIOS, can drift but countersteer need hell lots of practice to get the feel

Junyang mentioned to me it's a straight road, I really curious what was actually in the poor rider's mind at time of accident, this sort of mystery really bugs me....
          That is power sliding to me.

IMHO, only RWD cars capable of decent/proper drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
            That is power sliding to me.

IMHO, only RWD cars capable of decent/proper drifting.
            Oh that's not drifting ah? Paiseh Thought I succeeded
            Does RWD means the shaft drives the rear wheels only and leaving the front wheels to free spin? I've always see the terms RWD & FWD and 4WD but dont really know what they actually mean.

Comment

my one is a opel combo 1.7 turbo leh if really do this i think become turtle

Comment

Found this piece of useful info hehe
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drifting_(motorsport)

Comment

Working...
                X