Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bicycle kena stolen!!

hey all, just to remind u all dont forget to lock ur bike with ''thick' chain and big lock if u have bike.

cause i just lost mine last Sunday at woodlands civic center even i locked it with wire type code lock to the bicycle locking post!! my bike just 4 month old leh

parked there 330pm, went to Vivo city, came back at 9pm and saw the post is empty my bike missing!!! even the lock also gone.

so beware!!
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

sorry to hear of your loss man..

the code lock just takes patience to undo.. and some code locks can be easily opened (the 8 or 10 button kind).. best to get a key lock..

Comment

If bicycle is used as transport purpose, get a 2nd hand rusty type. Then no one would wana steal.

If bicycle is used for leisure (higher end type), put it in the house n dont loose sight of it when bringing it out!!! Dont even think of locking it somewhere.

Comment

I lost mine too... onie got it for 1 month that's worst... Lock outside my gate somemore that theft really daring manz... I doubkle lock it some more... so the best is to get a BIG chain & BIG lock...

once I had this alarm for bicycle/bike that needs a key to activate it... & it will armed itself after 15 secs of turning it on... Any motion detected on the secured subject will trigger the alarm with very high pitched siren. It cost about $28 from SLT but I couldn't find it nowadays...
        Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
        Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
        Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
        Things to Sell:
        - T-rex 450XL NIB
        - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Those chains also very easy to cut through. Can get those type of locks that looks like giant padlock. Use it to lock the bicycle. Alot harder for them to cut.

Comment

I know how you feel.

Get a hand grenade, hide it somewhere near the bike, then tie a thin monofilament string to the spoke of the wheel and the other end to the pin of the grenade, if someone tries to take the bike, the grenade will go off killing the thief instantly. Remember to shorten the fuse in the grenade so the bugger does not get away in the 5 secs. Anyway, the bike is destroyed but the feeling is priceless!

Sorry, just a little bored in the office!

Cheers

Comment

I use to lost my bike before when i was told to park my bike at the lobby of the hdb flat as normally i park it at the pathway to my unit(there is not many tenant at the floor). Since parking it at the lobby, I have not been using it and found it was lost one day. The first thing to come in mind is that it must be stolen by "bangla" ppl already as there is a lot of construction around my area(Sembawang) at that time "not to say I am racist" but rather I have experience back in Malaysia where normally construction workers steals...

But than, one fine day I went down to play basketball at a nearby court and found this kid with my bike, almost similar but I am not sure but later on I get to get near my bike and found some similarity of my bike and heard that kid talking about some stealing incident just happen nearby where it involves cop and this kid say luckily no one knows about this bike is stolen.("kind of like doing undercover job, huh"). I make a report to a police man (which is just nearby for another stealing case from the friend of this kid.) which is kind of coincident...so the police handcuff this secondary sch kids ... later than month, I was told this kid is under house provision.
              ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

haha...

good to hear that. those ppl shld learn that nothing come 'free', sooner later they will pay for what their done!
                Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Working...
                X