Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air cooler

Need to get an air cooler. Any bro there had experience / brand to recommend. Basically, premise does not permit to install an aircon. So the next closest choice will be air cooler system.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Eh would advise you to save the money instead... They dun really work.. infact the air doesn't really cool at all.

Used to have 1 in my hostel room. Put it back for sale after 2 nites. Even when I dumped a full tank of ice water with ice cubes in it, my 14" fan still feels better.

If possible, you might wana consider fans with misters. Those do cool to a certain extent.

Comment

What about those portable aircon? Sometime I saw MRT staff use it in their control room and sometime in Chinese Temple.

SH

Comment

The problem with portable aircon is the need of an exhaust outlet.

The place I plan to install cannot accomodate due to structural issue. I had only 2 choices 1) Use a fan 2) Air cooler

Btw, the area is a mere 60Sq Ft ( Size of 2 toilet ), I am hoping to hear some bro out there who is happy with their air cooler

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Juz get a KDK fan.

Comment

I have the Sona air cooler bought from Courts for about 160. Beside my fan it provides cooler ambient temperature. It will keep feeding a net (that will be wet) across the blower which helps with evaporative cooling. I sense that on humid days it is not as effective and works better when there is good ventilation.

Comment

Working...
            X