Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or Not!

I have been supplying lipo balancers thru a LSH for awhile. Recently, the LHS call me up to informed me that a customer returned a 3s balancer for refund complaining that ic chip and fet missing. And claimed that the pack was not open.

On close inspection, the packet was open. There were desoldering marks.(The components were removed by using SMT) Without the ic and fet, the balancer cannot be calibrated. 2 major components missing. Record shows the balancer in question was calibrated, and there were physical evidence as well.

If anyone here wants to know the Fet value and the ic number just ask and I will provide it. If u need a few pieces of it, write to the manufacturer and they would be happy to provide the samples. Don't need to lower yourself to the curb.

Attached is a pic with missing ic and fet

Sorry

Sorry to hear that.Cant believe he is brave enough to return the lipo back.

Comment

As i mentioned, high chance this ppl hijack the FET to replaced those burnt on their ESC. Someone mentioned to me sometime back the FET is quite difficult to get locally in small qty, min. 1000pcs .....

If the FET on the LIPO balancer is common to those on ESC, the possibilty is pretty high.

Sad case.

Mike

Comment

my.... did you actually accept that return? Trust you see that the main components are there when you handed over the stock to the LHS. This kind of stock return seems like it is typically not accepted.....

Comment

Originally posted by phanchingchong
          my.... did you actually accept that return? Trust you see that the main components are there when you handed over the stock to the LHS. This kind of stock return seems like it is typically not accepted.....
          That is true, in business sometimes we have to accept such return from dealers. thereafter we will of course educate them to prevent re-occurence

Comment

Working...
          X