Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident at TPE near Punggol Field Walk field

We went with a few guys to fly in the stuffy afternoon as I clear my off day while the rest are teachers on school vacation....didn't fly long as it started pouring in the late afternoon about 4.15pm....

I guess the road became slippery about then....this happened....no wonder I see fire and smoke along TPE, I hope the poor guy on the stretcher is fine.

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

--- Civil Defence folks rushing to send the victim to hospital....while onlookers slowed down at hovering speed....

Comment

finally loaded the injured guy onto ambulance

Comment

you can see the motorbike badly burned....

Comment

We bikers are always at a losing end, you hit me, I fall down, I hit you, I also fall down.

Cheerrs

Comment

yeah that's why many people like to say motorbike is “人包车” while motorcar's case is “车包人”
            that's why road safety is very important...especially for motorbikes

Comment

Which is why, despite my fervent desire to ride one, I have been banned by parents and wife to even step foot into the Driving Sch to get a Class 2 license.
              I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
                Which is why, despite my fervent desire to ride one, I have been banned by parents and wife to even step foot into the Driving Sch to get a Class 2 license.
                same here... when single, parents forbid. When married, wife forbids!

Comment

Working...
                X