Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying from Hobby lobby?

Hi Anyone plans to buy any plane or stuff from Hobby lobby?
    I am considering buy one or two planes but the low item count will not make the shipping worth it. So anyone interested in pooling together a purchase?

Saw their $2.50 shipping promotion.

4"x4"x4" Shipping for $2.50
    If your order is less than $250 and will fit in our 4"x4"x4" box, we will ship your order anywhere in the world for $2.50! Select "Standard Ground" as your shipping choice and we will do the rest! (Your receipt page and confirmation email will show $7.99 as the shipping charge, but will be changed to $2.50 at time of shipment).

(This is not what we mean when we say, "... and will fit in our 4"x4"x4" box ...")
    *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
    I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

What is the estimated postage cost ?

Comment

If you getting from atlantahobby.... then we can become good frens.... Because i am getting from there....
        Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
        20,000 times a min

Comment

Let me know the plane and items that you are interested in and I will check with them the frieght cost. I am interested in their Tiger moth and At-6 Harvard.

Mathinstrument,
          unfortunately I think Atlantahobby do not have these two planes

Originally posted by tlhoe
          What is the estimated postage cost ?

Comment

i am INTERESTED in the micro jet...

Comment

model number?

Comment

Hi mave, i am interested in the getting the sailplane (RCM625). What is the shipping like if combine order? will it be cheaper to order alone or combine?

Comment

microjet no: MPX4170

they have it on offer till today, 28th april at USD$29.90

how much would the cost+shipping be for the microjet? (checking 1st, still considering) thanks

Comment

Hi I am interested in their micro jet. Let me know if you are going ahead.
                    Too many models , so little time

Comment

ok, so far three guys are interested in the micro jet... (hmmm... must be something interesting)

anyway, I have sent them an email with the list of items and ask them how we can best minimized the shipping charges.
                      will keep you guys posted.

Micro jet MPX4170 qty 3
                      Sailplane (RCM625). Qty 1
                      GR9381 At 6 Harvard qty1
                      Tiger Moth qty1

Comment

Hi Mave,

I'm also interested for the Microjet too. (am i too late to add into your list ?)
                        btw, where you stay ?
                        I'm staying in Sembawang Area.

Comment

tlhoe,

don't worry we are still checking out the frieght cost. When things firm up, I will add you into the list. Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by mave
                            Let me know the plane and items that you are interested in and I will check with them the frieght cost. I am interested in their Tiger moth and At-6 Harvard.

Mathinstrument,
                            unfortunately I think Atlantahobby do not have these two planes

just so u kno... unless these planes are some special edition or someting i know that both planes are available at hobby shops in singapore...
                            i kno i saw the AT6 and Tiger moth at Fook Hai

Comment

yup, seen them last week.
                              but not with the kind of details that I am looking for

Comment

Working...
                              X